Groups

How good/bad is the BLACKBERRY CURVE 8520

Just wanting peoples opinions on this phone, i have just had a phone call from Virgin mobiles to say I can have it on a 18 month contract for £10 a month.

14 Comments

They're very good phones, though if you like internet access on your phone it is ridiculously slow as there's no 3G.

it's a good phone,Internet is a alright speed,got one and I love it!

Banned

internet is acceptable as long as you dont want to watch youtube all the time. apart from that very good phone!

Original Poster

Pr3cious18

They're very good phones, though if you like internet access on your … They're very good phones, though if you like internet access on your phone it is ridiculously slow as there's no 3G.

Yea would use it to go on HUKD and also facebook, plus catchup tv when im at work to watch jezza kyle (sssh)

Banned

darcyleverfc

Yea would use it to go on HUKD and also facebook, plus catchup tv when im … Yea would use it to go on HUKD and also facebook, plus catchup tv when im at work to watch jezza kyle (sssh)

facebook and hukd would be fine. tv catchup i really doubt would work

Great for HUKD, got best Facebook phone app + catchup tv is quite fast (I go on all of those things)

Banned

farhadmaster

Great for HUKD, got best Facebook phone app + catchup tv is quite fast (I … Great for HUKD, got best Facebook phone app + catchup tv is quite fast (I go on all of those things)

you've never used an iphone/android have you ?

Original Poster

farhadmaster

Great for HUKD, got best Facebook phone app + catchup tv is quite fast (I … Great for HUKD, got best Facebook phone app + catchup tv is quite fast (I go on all of those things)

Thanks

yes I have, it's been voted the best Facebook app.

Banned

farhadmaster

yes I have, it's been voted the best Facebook app.

where did you see that because its miles behind in terms of UI. the only thing thats good is the notification system which is more to do with the blackberry than the app itself

orange magazine

it's an ok BB basically they made it so everyone can afford a blackberry it has the same basic features as other blackberrys it's just missing the high spec camera (has a 2MP), 3G & GPS and made from cheaper materials but does have WiFi
    this site is brilliant for mobile info..
    gsmarena.com/bla…php

it's an ok BB basically they made it so everyone can afford a blackberry it has the same basic features as other blackberrys it's just missing the high spec camera (has a 2MP), 3G & GPS and made from cheaper materials but does have WiFi
    this site is brilliant for mobile info..
    gsmarena.com/bla…php

I've just sold mine and bought an iPhone instead. I wouldn't swap back now and I was pro-Blackberry/anti-iPhone before lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Dell Outlet Alternatives22
      2. Easyjet - book now or wait?33
      3. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1224
      4. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay1017

See more discussions