how hard is it to dual boot a laptop with vista and the mac OS?

7 replies
Found 3rd Sep 2008
i only want it to play this old mac game i used to play, but i really like it aswell

7 Comments

I tried it once, using a mate's hacked OSX disk.
Booted up OK, but completely killed my Vista lol.
If you were to do it, make sure you back up everything first and ask a friend for help.

Original Poster

ok, im going to need a guide i think, thanks for the advice, how much does it cost to buy the OS you think?

Cluffy321;2887291

ok, im going to need a guide i think, thanks for the advice, how much … ok, im going to need a guide i think, thanks for the advice, how much does it cost to buy the OS you think?

[COLOR=Black]]Hackintosh?[/COLOR]

Original Poster

looks a bit of a dodgy guide, im gonna need the OS before i do anything so im gonna have to go on the lookout for an official....cough...cough.... disc lol

Whys it look dodgy? If you register you get all the steps on one page and as guides go it looks easy enough to follow, I fancy trying it if I can find the same ...ahem.. disc as you are after.

Cluffy321;2887439

looks a bit of a dodgy guide, im gonna need the OS before i do anything … looks a bit of a dodgy guide, im gonna need the OS before i do anything so im gonna have to go on the lookout for an official....cough...cough.... disc lol

There's a torrent link in that guide posted above. Fairly large download though, just under 5Gb.
Is it really worth it just for the game?

surely theirs a mac emulator?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?33
    2. heart rate monitor fitness watch59
    3. Best renewal with sky after last offer88
    4. Advice on claiming from Salford Council pot hole damage11

See more discussions