Groups

How has Heavy Rain maintained its price?

Surely people cant still be buying it at £35+?

Really want to drop soon...

8 Comments

It was on offer at Game last week for £14.99. I got my copy from ebay for £22.

Lots of games retain value, especially quality games and popular games.
    eg. mw 2, hr, uncharted 2, demons soul, etc

electriclinux;8711677

Lots of games retain value, especially quality games and popular games. … Lots of games retain value, especially quality games and popular games. eg. mw 2, hr, uncharted 2, demons soul, etc

mw2 hasnt held its price. Dropped one time.

mw1 held its price for a year

It is still 25+ and it was released back in November.

Original Poster

electriclinux;8711677

Lots of games retain value, especially quality games and popular games. … Lots of games retain value, especially quality games and popular games. eg. mw 2, hr, uncharted 2, demons soul, etc

uncharted 2 is about to be (or may have already been) released in Platinum range at around £13

electriclinux;8711776

It is still 25+ and it was released back in November.

its been on offer several of times for 18 quid.

You must remember I am not talking about right now. I am talking months from launch for each game in relation to price.
    Uncharted 2 did hold it's price but it was released back in October and heavy rain was released in late February there is a time difference.

Banned

emhaslam;8711781

uncharted 2 is about to be (or may have already been) released in … uncharted 2 is about to be (or may have already been) released in Platinum range at around £13

heavy rain is £31 at tesco after quidco so a fair drop for a 2 month old game

mind you, its pretty boring after a few hours. Its like watching a 10 hour clichéd film and having to press a couple of buttons every 10 minutes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions