Groups
    EXPIRED

How have i lost one of my hard earned badges?

Banned
    I dont think this will end up in the right place but you dont get anywhere without trying.

25 Comments

requested the move for you, you've submitted in deals.

"I dont think this will end up in the right place but you dont get anywhere without trying."

Not tried hard enough then.

Original Poster Banned

Must try harder. This was the first time i came out of deals so it feels a bit like someone turned the lights out.

Thanks for getting it moved tho.

Anyway, i have lost my badge for posting deals, mostly carp ones, can i get it back?

whateveryouwant

Anyway, i have lost my badge for posting deals, mostly carp ones, can i … Anyway, i have lost my badge for posting deals, mostly carp ones, can i get it back?

Do you know where you may have lost it?

Check under the sofa.

Marina

Marina

Ha and welcome to misc.

farhadmaster

Check under the sofa.

Yep, thats where most lost things are! X)

Admin

Which badge is missing?

Heatwave badge for example is only live on your account for as long as your deal is live currently

juliet_bravo

Which badge is missing? Heatwave badge for example is only live on … Which badge is missing? Heatwave badge for example is only live on your account for as long as your deal is live currently

What does that mean JB? If any deal expires bring average temp down the badge is gone?

Original Poster Banned

farhadmaster

Check under the sofa.

I always lose things in the loo. That came out wrong lol

Its the little plant looking badge, i was quite attatched to it.

Newbie posting a thread badge.
    Edited by: "whateveryouwant" 15th Jan 2011

Original Poster Banned

Just scrolling down the page................JEEZE i feel inadequate with only one badge.

whateveryouwant

I always lose things in the loo. That came out wrong lolIts the little … I always lose things in the loo. That came out wrong lolIts the little plant looking badge, i was quite attatched to it. :(Newbie posting a thread badge.

Well your not a newbie anymore then obviously!

whateveryouwant

Just scrolling down the page................JEEZE i feel inadequate with … Just scrolling down the page................JEEZE i feel inadequate with only one badge.

Badges mean nothing, seriously. I don't even know what badges I have, if any.

Starr

Ha and welcome to misc.

oops

Original Poster Banned

dh058977

Well your not a newbie anymore then obviously!

I posted a few deals and the badge remained so i thought it was there to stay. All i now have is the badge that proves i chat too much

whateveryouwant

Just scrolling down the page................JEEZE i feel inadequate with … Just scrolling down the page................JEEZE i feel inadequate with only one badge.

try getting married m8-then you can feel inadequate ALL the time...............

barky

try getting married m8-then you can feel inadequate ALL the … try getting married m8-then you can feel inadequate ALL the time...............

Even as a wifey, i am happy to agree X)

Original Poster Banned

barky

try getting married m8-then you can feel inadequate ALL the … try getting married m8-then you can feel inadequate ALL the time...............

I did, thats why i divorced the barsteward.

Marina

retrace your steps... now where did you have it last

Original Poster Banned

Rupz

retrace your steps... now where did you have it last

I last saw it on ebay

whateveryouwant

I last saw it on ebay

Funny thing about the badge... i actually lost mine a few days so...i am no longer a newbie :(... probably due to the amount od post you put out, after a certain about you loose your badge

Banned

Rupz

Funny thing about the badge... i actually lost mine a few days so...i am … Funny thing about the badge... i actually lost mine a few days so...i am no longer a newbie :(... probably due to the amount od post you put out, after a certain about you loose your badge

Aww, welcome to misc

i feel like one of the raggy dolls

Banned

Rupz

i feel like one of the raggy dolls

At least you don't look like one

how do you know
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1319