Groups

How hot is it in your room?

For those who have special alarm clock things or clocks with thermometers (weather clock)

what is the temprature in your room?

Mine is a sizzling/tropical 31.7c......

Tim

51 Comments

Too Dang Hot I Tell Thee

I don't have a thermometer in the house, but the one in the garden says 29c in the shade.

Probably the same in here, although I have a fan on full whack right in my face. lol

28.0 could be worse

The bus home hurt.

its started pouring down here so we cant go out now! but it is still very hot

Original Poster

I'm just hoping to god it doesn't get any warmer.

As the temperature goes up.

my room goes up...

So if it were 32c outside, then it would be........ 40c+ in my room (whereas the rest of the house would be cool cuz its going up (to the roof/top of the house which is where my room is!!)

Tim

Banned

get out of the loft tim that's the hottest part of the house...fool

Original Poster

ChipSticks;5638411

I don't have a thermometer in the house, but the one in the garden says … I don't have a thermometer in the house, but the one in the garden says 29c in the shade.Probably the same in here, although I have a fan on full whack right in my face. lol

lol

Original Poster

lumoruk;5638426

get out of the loft tim that's the hottest part of the house...fool

where would you like me to sleep at night then lol?(it has a tendency to get even warmer at night)

Tim

Im in the loft, and its always hot

Both windows open, fan on

Dont really help that my xbox is on, laptop and pc are on too.

26 here. Just as I would like it:)

23 here thank the lord!

[COLOR="Red"]/thread.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

bluebindy123;5638496

23 here thank the lord!

you lucky sod lol :p:santa:

29 it;s like a steam room, just started to rain and Thunder here in Warrington

busfan001;5638537

29 it;s like a steam room, just started to rain and Thunder here in … 29 it;s like a steam room, just started to rain and Thunder here in Warrington

Its the apocalypse!!!

my room is so so so hot window open as well, cant open totally stupid accommodation :x
    i need a fan

Not sure but got the fan aimed at me at all times. Keeping me cool enough

27.9c, hot enough for me

ergh the heat has melted my bowl of ice cream, only had it 10 mins. Stupid England, and its weird weather.

80F according to the display on my keyboard.

27C for those who do Celcius.

strike;5638443

Im in the loft, and its always hotBoth windows open, fan onDont really … Im in the loft, and its always hotBoth windows open, fan onDont really help that my xbox is on, laptop and pc are on too.

timothyw9;5638437

where would you like me to sleep at night then lol?(it has a tendency to … where would you like me to sleep at night then lol?(it has a tendency to get even warmer at night)Tim

Im the same absolutely boiling!

23.5 in my lounge

Banned

ilovelilac;5638612

my room is so so so hot window open as well, cant open totally stupid … my room is so so so hot window open as well, cant open totally stupid accommodation :xi need a fan

stops you commiting suicide:roll:

Banned

also turn off your puters for lower temps

Original Poster

goldmax;5641088

also turn off your puters for lower temps

lol, cba, i'm using it too much/ bothe for computer use and 360 live use...

current room temperature is 31.1c feels just alittle better lol.

(a little lol)

Marina;5638467

26 here. Just as I would like it:)

here too :thumbsup:

ilovelilac;5638612

my room is so so so hot window open as well, cant open totally stupid … my room is so so so hot window open as well, cant open totally stupid accommodation :xi need a fan

http://www.isplc2006.org/b2b/pics/LED_Fan.jpg

Original Poster

currently 31.6c in my room..

After long periods of time that becomes simply unbearable..

I really have no idea why my fan is on as i'm sitting in a desk chair so its blockign all the air lol.

perhaps i should use my other cheapo chair lol

Tim

We have got a nice breeze blowing through the upstairs rooms as have most windows open. Eldest daughter(11) is in the loft room here and you have to make her open windows as she thinks spiders will crawl in through the night or a seagull will poo through the window

goldmax;5641064

stops you commiting suicide:roll:

MikeBeaver;5641384

:?

Banned

i dont have a window in mine. dunno how how it is but it feels goooooooood

Of course, Northern Ireland get sweet f all heat wise /sadpanda

Original Poster

i really doubt i'm gonna be able to get to sleep as the humidity/temperature in my room is unbearable...

all the fan is doing is pumping the same old hot air round and round..

Opening the veluxs' is pointless as there is next to no breeze so air goes no-where..

[COLOR="Red"]If you've got the billz like me you should buy an air conditioning unit.[/COLOR]

argos have got air cons for about £100 for those who cant take the heat anymore.

i've just seen this deal, i shall be visiting curry's 2mo :-D

hotukdeals.com/ite…fr/

Banned

The JFK;5642153

[COLOR="Red"]If you've got the billz like me you should buy an air … [COLOR="Red"]If you've got the billz like me you should buy an air conditioning unit.[/COLOR]

but surely you'll be busy paying the bills rather than buying an air con? maybe after youve paid the bills and have some money notes left over you could buy an air con? jfk you really are a confused pup awww

Original Poster

ilovelilac;5642237

i've just seen this deal, i shall be visiting curry's 2mo … i've just seen this deal, i shall be visiting curry's 2mo :-Dhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/431390/matsui-16-fan-on-stand-8-99-plus-fr/

lol..

i hsould buy abut 5 fans and then duct them from the window so all the air is sucked in from the inside and then i'd get a little bit cooler air from the fans

Original Poster

32.2c...

doesn't actually feel as bad tho lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?45
      2. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?48
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?34
      4. 90" curtain pole without a centre bracket!?33

See more discussions