how hotukdeals has grew grew grew grew grew grew thanks COM

Banned 19 replies
Found 15th Nov 2009
was just looking around and came across this

m.hotukdeals.com/mob…m=2
an old hotukdeals page from 15/12/07 and near the bottom of the page admin says this

Will check out the member list thing guys but it was getting to be pretty long with like 500-800 members names listed. I guess the question I would ask is what is the part of that you are interested in? Seeing friends online? seeing mods?

500-800 members and he thought that was getting pretty long look at it now 214493 members and all in less than 2 years

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
19 Comments

Cue the people claiming to run the misc, etc.......

Mod Edit:

Better link here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…are (aScottishBloke)

kyalion;6898915

Cue the people claiming to run the misc, etc.......

Tut. Tut. It's Misk. Don't you know anyfink?

i cant bear it its GROWN not grew lol

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6898942

i cant bear it its GROWN not grew lol

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i knew it...

should keep mouth.... firmly..............shut

I only come on to spread hate

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6899003

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:)

Hey whilst i have you here is this ok for a girl room and also i was gonna paint walls half pink and half white so would you use a paper border or a dado rail?

kiddicare.com/web…736

daz1981;6899069

Hey whilst i have you here is this ok for a girl room and also i was … Hey whilst i have you here is this ok for a girl room and also i was gonna paint walls half pink and half white so would you use a paper border or a dado rail?http://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_189_10751_-1_14736_90718_10001_14736

its gorgeous for a girls room

its quite big for your lil ones bed tho

isnt the mattress you have 140 by 70?

thats to fit a 150 by 120

would u like me to find one to fit? lol

i'd do a dado rail if you're good enough to do it nicely xxx

if you dont mind bending the quilt under the end of the mattress i think it'd be fine tho'. xxxx

"500-800 ONLINEmembers and he thought that was getting pretty long look at it now 214493 members and all in less than 2 years"

You missed a word out matey :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

Shengis;6899218

"500-800 ONLINEmembers and he thought that was getting pretty long look … "500-800 ONLINEmembers and he thought that was getting pretty long look at it now 214493 members and all in less than 2 years"You missed a word out matey :thumbsup:

shut up you:p

Yeah that was online at a time Still our record is almost 18k now so a lot of growth!

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6899110

its gorgeous for a girls roomits quite big for your lil ones bed thoisnt … its gorgeous for a girls roomits quite big for your lil ones bed thoisnt the mattress you have 140 by 70?thats to fit a 150 by 120would u like me to find one to fit? loli'd do a dado rail if you're good enough to do it nicely xxxif you dont mind bending the quilt under the end of the mattress i think it'd be fine tho'. xxxx

wont the quilt be bigger then the mattress anyway?
sorry but you are now my helper and i thank you :-D

Admin;6899260

Yeah that was online at a time Still our record is almost 18k now so a … Yeah that was online at a time Still our record is almost 18k now so a lot of growth!

So you are still alive :lol:

Original Poster Banned

Admin;6899260

Yeah that was online at a time Still our record is almost 18k now so a … Yeah that was online at a time Still our record is almost 18k now so a lot of growth!

how many members was there then?

Shengis

So you are still alive

Of course

@daz1981 - I don't know off-hand. If you search the forum there is a hukd online record thread that would have some date stamped posts. Also the 100k member promo which was sometime in 2008?

daz1981;6899261

wont the quilt be bigger then the mattress anyway?sorry but you are now … wont the quilt be bigger then the mattress anyway?sorry but you are now my helper and i thank you :-D

well you dont want the quilt going over her head while she sleeps... even tho' lil ones are usually sensible enough to move their head up out the way xxx

Aww everyone rep Admin he only has a lil blue square! lol

daz1981;6899278

how many members was there then?

My profile number is 5647 and I finally joined in Oct 2005.
Absolutely no idea how I stumbled across the site.

first time i came on here i was told my fingers must be like sausages .
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cineworld - possible to book film for future at counter to save booking fee…55
    2. Whey protien621
    3. What's the best used laptop I can get for £180?37
    4. Camera lens33

See more discussions