Groups

How I almost got the Ship kicked out of me today

I was on the bus and some man kept looking at me for the whole 10 minutes journey. so then he gets to his stop and just gets up to get off, so I start looking at him.

Then he says: Have you got a staring problem mate

Then I say: No, just that you have been staring at me for the past ten mins.

Then he said: come off the bus and we will see if you stare.I basically just sat there, and then stared at him as the bus set off.

Would of got off the bus if he wasnt a 16 odd stone sted head

36 Comments

LOL Dean - You told me b4 - Reading it again it just made me wet myself again - REP for just standing up to the fat ugly ogre

Banned

think maybe you gave him the wrong order?

it was me

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;3197949

LOL Dean - You told me b4 - Reading it again it just made me wet myself … LOL Dean - You told me b4 - Reading it again it just made me wet myself again - REP for just standing up to the fat ugly ogre

woo, rep off a noob. yipee

Original Poster

raptorcigs;3197958

it was me

lol. But i didnt see any raptors today

BigpoppaadThis message is hidden because Bigpoppaad is on your ignore … BigpoppaadThis message is hidden because Bigpoppaad is on your ignore list.

i would of battered him

dean3988;3197966

lmao

Bigpoppaad;3197949

LOL Dean - You told me b4 - Reading it again it just made me wet myself … LOL Dean - You told me b4 - Reading it again it just made me wet myself again - [SIZE="3"]REP for just standing up to the fat ugly ogre[/SIZE]

lol think i missed that bit

dean3988;3197966

Chips= P1ssed on

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3197972

i would of battered him

lol

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3197972

i would of battered him

Oh yeh, his avi has changed so you dont have to look at him

which muky dohnuts are you working at?

Yeh gerbil! Get me off ur ignore list noob

black gerbil1;3197972

i would of battered him

i second that, I have a feeling that bg would give new meaning to mashed potato :-D

Original Poster

Bigpoppaad;3198036

Yeh gerbil! Get me off ur ignore list noob

But the thing is, he cant see that

Artonox;3198041

i second that, I have a feeling that bg would give new meaning to mashed … i second that, I have a feeling that bg would give new meaning to mashed potato :-D

^this.

wow he was player hating u dean, glad u didnt go outside tho, i seen ur pic, 16stone fatty prob wudda hurt u, what a tough guy eh starting on a 17 year old (i think thats how old u r)

just a last thought, altho ppl look big, they aint strong, loads of fat ppl ie this fool who was 16stone bet he wasnt very strong. If i was rolling with u i wudda served the fool!

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3198104

wow he was player hating u dean, glad u didnt go outside tho, i seen ur … wow he was player hating u dean, glad u didnt go outside tho, i seen ur pic, 16stone fatty prob wudda hurt u, what a tough guy eh starting on a 17 year old (i think thats how old u r) just a last thought, altho ppl look big, they aint strong, loads of fat ppl ie this fool who was 16stone bet he wasnt very strong. If i was rolling with u i wudda served the fool!

lol, im 16 and he was fat/muscle but thought it was better to just leave it lol

u got guts... !!

DEAN! We all know you couldnt hurt a fly- unless flies are venerable to techy language or those kool lazer pens u have

dean3988;3198126

lol, im 16 and he was fat/muscle but thought it was better to just leave … lol, im 16 and he was fat/muscle but thought it was better to just leave it lol

ye man, violence doesnt really solve anything unless u think the persons too stupid to understand any other way. iF HES THERE AGAIN AND U DONT FANCY THE FIGHT, TELL HIM U HAVE THAT THING WHERE ONCE U BLEED U CANT STOP omg why was that in capitals..sorry ye tell him u have that and that my punching you, hes potentialy killing u.......or tell him ur pregnant, try keep a straight face wen u do it.

Original Poster

magicbeans;3198161

u got guts... !!

Not really, cos if I did, I wud of got off the bus :p. but i sorta said the F word aswell while saing that to him but still...

acecatcher3;3198167

try keep a straight face wen u do it.

me, with a straight face haha

Bigpoppaad;3198166

DEAN! We all know you couldnt hurt a fly- unless flies are venerable to … DEAN! We all know you couldnt hurt a fly- unless flies are venerable to techy language or those kool lazer pens u have

plz tell me u have a 360 and ur gonna b quewing at 12 for gow2...i am!

id ktfo Acecather3.

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3198201

plz tell me u have a 360 and ur gonna b quewing at 12 for gow2...i am!

he has but he wont be queing lol

I'm not gunna get GoW 2

Banned

black gerbil1;3198219

id ktfo Acecather3.

i wld believe that when i see it

Similar thing happened to me on the way home from college few months ago a man turned round and asked for 40p and i sad i havent got it, but he kept asking so i told him no, next thing his finger was in my face saying hes going to knock me out when i get off, i turn away and he starts mouthing off shouting get off the next stop and see what happens, well being my luck the next stop was my stop so i got up and walked to the end and he didn't even get up, fag.

black gerbil1;3198219

id ktfo Acecather3.

i wud fight u erm but i suffer from that thing where u start bleeding and then u cant stop...so ud essentually b killing me :-( *runs off*

(disclaimer acecatcher3 runs from no man, just his mother when shes not in a good mood)

odriscoll;3198271

Similar thing happened to me on the way home from college few months ago … Similar thing happened to me on the way home from college few months ago a man turned round and asked for 40p and i sad i havent got it, but he kept asking so i told him no, next thing his finger was in my face saying hes going to knock me out when i get off, i turn away and he starts mouthing off shouting get off the next stop and see what happens, well being my luck the next stop was my stop so i got up and walked to the end and he didn't even get up, fag.

lool love it, imagine if he had got off too haha ud have to bolt like usain. :thumbsup:

Nah i would have had a decent go, he was well built but off his head on drugs/drink and im no midget, faster reflexes and all so i could of taken him.

Supermod

acecatcher3;3198275

i wud fight u erm but i suffer from that thing where u start bleeding … i wud fight u erm but i suffer from that thing where u start bleeding and then u cant stop...so ud essentually b killing me :-( *runs off*(disclaimer acecatcher3 runs from no man, just his mother when shes not in a good mood)

Poor little hemophiliac.....

magicjay1986;3198430

thats it!

Banned

magicjay1986;3198430

You saying he don't like gays!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::whistling:

stupid hard nut chavs lol

Original Poster

Marky264;3198687

stupid hard nut chavs lol

lol, I wanted to punch him straight in the face but tbh, I wanted to live after it

Supermod

acecatcher3;3198651

thats it!

I am not just a pretty face.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. GTX 1070 went out and old card won't work either.11
      2. Good Sim only deals??57
      3. Digital ps4 games22
      4. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER45