How in Amazon used: Like New items?

Found 26th Jan 2013
I am found a TV on Amazon, it says used Like New: anyone can share their experience and also does the item comes well packed? as I need to ship it to my parents as gift.
Thanks in advance for any help....
Community Updates
13 Comments
I bought a swisstool that was posted on here the other day from amazon that was "used like new" and all that was wrong was the box was damaged (minimal damage on the corner) the item itself was 100% new and 100% fine.
You might as well buy it new as you get better warranty.
Each and every product varies. Only thing I've bought used on there is cds and dvds. I wouldn't buy a 2nd hand T.V, prefer to get a new one with extra warranty say from John Lewis, plus they price match shop retailers but unsure if they started to match online prices.
ive purchased one... the tv turned out of be like new no marks. Yes it is very well packaged. However a new boxed one would be better suited as a gift.
Hi there found a tv on amazon, I'm Rob, nice to meet you.
MarzBarz

ive purchased one... the tv turned out of be like new no marks. Yes it … ive purchased one... the tv turned out of be like new no marks. Yes it is very well packaged. However a new boxed one would be better suited as a gift.

Basically my parents need a new TV, so I thought I will buy them one...as long as it is like new and Packed well, so that I can Parcell it, I will be happy
We got one last Jan. As new in Samsung packaging.
28 warranty only, but you still get a full warranty from Samsung, so not a problem for me.
horizon-in

Basically my parents need a new TV, so I thought I will buy them one...as … Basically my parents need a new TV, so I thought I will buy them one...as long as it is like new and Packed well, so that I can Parcell it, I will be happy

You won't be happy if it goes wrong after 90 days, as thats all the warranty you will get .
Mine came with a cracked facia they glued back together and cracked back. Video on YouTube somewhere, a lot of hassle and returned it. That was "like new"
Sometimes Major Retailers will sell "as New Items" these are basically store returns. I've purchased loads of "as new " Cd's meaning usually only played once. Check Amazons lisiting policy.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200755070
Also check the Seller feedback and if TV is "As new" how much of the warranty is left. Could you get the same TV New for near the same price anywhere?
IWOOTN

Sometimes Major Retailers will sell "as New Items" these are basically … Sometimes Major Retailers will sell "as New Items" these are basically store returns. I've purchased loads of "as new " Cd's meaning usually only played once. Check Amazons lisiting policy.http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?ie=UTF8&nodeId=200755070Also check the Seller feedback and if TV is "As new" how much of the warranty is left. Could you get the same TV New for near the same price anywhere?

Thanks...TV I am looking for is sold by Amazon Warehouse
From Amazon: amazon.co.uk/gp/…161

Like New: an apparently untouched item in perfect condition. The original plastic wrap may be missing, but the original packaging is intact. There are absolutely no signs of wear. Suitable for presenting as a gift.

If your item does not meet this condition then you're entitled to a full refund as the item would have been mis-described. Amazon expect the item to have been just opened, not really used. If you're a Seller and you state the item has been used a few times, they will pull the listing.
Thanks everyone...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants