Groups

How innocent..... (like me!)

Yeah then she decides to wee all over my bed....!
    http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8391/002mq1.jpg

31 Comments

Original Poster

http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/8391/002mq1.jpg

Good for her to have the sense not to pee on her own bed. Gold star!

OMG I can't belive how beautiful she is hun.

Shame about the bed though :lol:

She is beautiful, bet you can't remember life without her now can you?

Banned

oh bless, how old is she now?

Original Poster

9 weeks, getting jabs tomorrow....i may not be the foul mouthed sex crazed loony then!!

Perfectly perfect eyes!

she is gorgeous, you have a little angel-even if she does pee everywhere
    looks a bit like me, don't you think

Lulu'sMammy;1886813

9 weeks, getting jabs tomorrow....i may not be the foul mouthed sex … 9 weeks, getting jabs tomorrow....i may not be the foul mouthed sex crazed loony then!!

aww,I hate taking them for those.
    Be sure to keep some calpol in incase she gets irratable.

she's gorgeous, you're so lucky!

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;1886813

9 weeks, getting jabs tomorrow....i may not be the foul mouthed sex … 9 weeks, getting jabs tomorrow....i may not be the foul mouthed sex crazed loony then!!

aww bless, just make sure they do it fast, dont do whst some mums do and thats injection in one leg, 2 minute love and hugs form mummy then do other leg, i insisted that they did mine withing seconds, it was jab to left and with seconds jab to the right, then loads of hugs from mummy, just think its so crual to leave a gap between doing them :-(

sassie;1886830

aww bless, just make sure they do it fast, dont do whst some mums do and … aww bless, just make sure they do it fast, dont do whst some mums do and thats injection in one leg, 2 minute love and hugs form mummy then do other leg, i insisted that they did mine withing seconds, it was jab to left and with seconds jab to the right, then loads of hugs from mummy, just think its so crual to leave a gap between doing them :-(

Its not nice buy necessary
    They do it at the same time at my clinic, two nurses in perfect unison.

Banned

nikkib123;1886866

Its not nice buy necessary :)They do it at the same time at my clinic, … Its not nice buy necessary :)They do it at the same time at my clinic, two nurses in perfect unison.

exactly how it should be done, at ours its just one nurse so it is seconds apart, but know of some mums that do the love and hugs bit in between

question for Lulu's Mammy
    Has the Baby grown?
    The photo is now old

Original Poster

fern;1886888

question for Lulu's MammyHas the Baby grown?The photo is now old

Its old? It was took at 6pm tonight! So unless my boob milk is the stuff superman drinks...then i'd say no she has'nt grown.

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;1886995

Its old? It was took at 6pm tonight! So unless my boob milk is the stuff … Its old? It was took at 6pm tonight! So unless my boob milk is the stuff superman drinks...then i'd say no she has'nt grown.

think they may have been referring to your avvy:thumbsup:

Lulu'sMammy;1886995

Its old? It was took at 6pm tonight! So unless my boob milk is the stuff … Its old? It was took at 6pm tonight! So unless my boob milk is the stuff superman drinks...then i'd say no she has'nt grown.

You mean its not??

Original Poster

jennybubbles;1887026

You mean its not??

Well the other half thinks so, it makes him do the housework after a little suck looooooooooooooool!!

Lulu'sMammy;1887029

Well the other half thinks so, it makes him do the housework after a … Well the other half thinks so, it makes him do the housework after a little suck looooooooooooooool!!

You should bottle that and market it to women the world over.....

Ya think it would work if it was slipped into tea???

Beautiful little poppet.
    I think that mums are a bit too freaked out by the jabs themselves and baby responds as much to that as anything else. Agree with Sassie.

Lulu'sMammy;1886783

How innocent..... (like me!)

You owe me a new monitor....spat me brew all over this one when I saw that line coming from you!!?!

She's a darlin' LM

(musta skipped a generation)

There is gonna be no originality in this post.................................she's a beauty!:)

muckypup;1887384

There is gonna be no originality in this … There is gonna be no originality in this post.................................she's a beauty!:)

Like an angel bathed in glorious light....& then up rolls the muckiest lil' devil goin'...

(as if me being here weren't bad enough...the poor child stands no chance & that's before we get on to her mother!?!?!)

Original Poster

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;1887399

Like an angel bathed in glorious light....& then up rolls the muckiest … Like an angel bathed in glorious light....& then up rolls the muckiest lil' devil goin'...(as if me being here weren't bad enough...the poor child stands no chance & that's before we get on to her mother!?!?!)

The mother is a god send thanks, i wanted to post my talent on the other thread, but i thought you may all disown me!!

Lulu'sMammy;1887448

The mother is a god send thanks, i wanted to post my talent on the other … The mother is a god send thanks, i wanted to post my talent on the other thread, but i thought you may all disown me!!

Involve these by any chance????;-)

http://www.carnivalsource.com/images/products/GS29.jpg

Original Poster

muckypup;1887464

Involve these by any chance????;-)

And a popping sound!

What a gorgeous little princess, who cares if she wet your bed, any child has beautiful as that can get away with anything!

Lovely pic LLM...Keep em coming!

Original Poster

Alreet stranger x

Lulu'sMammy;1898834

Alreet stranger x

Hey hun xx Just catching up from the wings.!!:roll:

IT police at work have me wrapped up at the mo - possibly just as well!

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Aww, I miss her soo much already!
    What a brilltiant photographer I am me :][/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      2. Virgin Media TV56
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions