How is Collect+ home delivery service?

14 replies
Found 17th Dec 2010
Finding it very hard to find a good reliable courier company which isnt too expensive been let down by parcel monkey, myhermes seems good at the price point view but they are a bit slow. Came across Collect+ had not idea they did a home delivery service not much reviews on them strangely would be much appreciated if anyone has used thier £4.99 home delivery service.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Just started using Parcel Monkey been a good service so far.

If your sending one parcel at a time with Collect + there great, I've only ever received a home delivery with Collect + and that was fine, but had problems with the original sender as they did a load at once and Collect + got a bit mixed up.

Original Poster

Adam2050

Just started using Parcel Monkey been a good service so far.If your … Just started using Parcel Monkey been a good service so far.If your sending one parcel at a time with Collect + there great, I've only ever received a home delivery with Collect + and that was fine, but had problems with the original sender as they did a load at once and Collect + got a bit mixed up.

really had a parcel scheduled for collection and spent the whole day waiting for them never turned up wasted my whole day.
starsparkle2311

Considering the weather and this time of year you'd be best sending a … Considering the weather and this time of year you'd be best sending a request to Santa, I hear his delivery is spot on for Xmas day

lol if only he was reachable.
Edited by: "sarbjeet_" 17th Dec 2010

Adam2050

Just started using Parcel Monkey been a good service so far.If your … Just started using Parcel Monkey been a good service so far.If your sending one parcel at a time with Collect + there great, I've only ever received a home delivery with Collect + and that was fine, but had problems with the original sender as they did a load at once and Collect + got a bit mixed up.

starsparkle2311

Considering the weather and this time of year you'd be best sending a … Considering the weather and this time of year you'd be best sending a request to Santa, I hear his delivery is spot on for Xmas day

That's due to the weather, had that a couple of times, though I work from home. Networks are screwed atm, and Parcel monkey has nothing to do with collection it's the courier you choose who's problem it was. All are pap atm, wouldn't stop using them for that reason.

starsparkle2311

You not heard? He may get canceled if there's snow on roofs, Heath and Safety assessments would need to be done and there isn't enough time left now.

I use "parcel to go", no problems so far

mfactor

I use "parcel to go", no problems so far

Use all the big courier operators atm.

Never have any problems when I fill out the forms correctly.

Myhermes, Collect + Parcel Monkey and as qouted. As long as there the cheapest they get used.

It's very much regional - myHermes have been fantastic even through the worst weather. But then the guy who does it around here does it FT as his living whereas some contractors do it PT. So it varies.

Collect+ are great IMO - although dont expect speedy deliveries. 7-8 days seems to be the norm for me. Although whenever it has been more than that they have sent me a voucher for a freebie :-)

starsparkle2311

Myhermes are struggling at the moment Adam, well where I live they are

All of them are. They have all got massive back logs in Scotland for example. As well as others hit by the snow. DHL and Inter City Link, wouldn't do our area until Tuesday of this week, we ain't had snow for well over a week till today, and I bet we don't see one today, have a scheduled parcel collect today, not holding my breath.

Inter City just picked up - arranged via parcel monkey.

starsparkle2311

Myhermes are struggling at the moment Adam, well where I live they are

I had my hermes pick up from Newcastle yesterday, can't grumble at the price I paid 25% off too (due to a code here)

Paddy_o_furniture

I had my hermes pick up from Newcastle yesterday, can't grumble at the … I had my hermes pick up from Newcastle yesterday, can't grumble at the price I paid 25% off too (due to a code here)

Wonder if you have the same guy as me ... short, old guy in a red corsa? :-D

Was an older bloke, he had a Scenic

starsparkle2311

Haha he's short and old and has a red car yes, no idea what a corsa is, … Haha he's short and old and has a red car yes, no idea what a corsa is, as far as cars go, colour is my limit for description,lolHe's normally very good, last parcel I got was a fortnight ago, he was well stressed then, haha, bless himOh and he has glasses, still the same guy?

I had a good conversation with him yesterday, he gets £1.80 per pickup for hermes, only 50p for a catalogue drop off.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. NEWBIE Help with a new laptop or PC please?!34
    2. Spotify family22
    3. Gala Bingo/Games. Deposit £5 get £40 cashback. Quidco - new Gala members11
    4. Has the amount of Apple fanboys increased on the site after the redesign?11

See more discussions