how is everyone???

as above really, im wrrapped up in bed, feel awful, hopefully you lot are doing better

74 Comments

aww bless hope you gt well soon x

been to school n got a realy bad head ache and are friends wid someone again

x x

aaaawww poor you! is this you dropping hints for us girls to pop round and rub on some olbas oil!

Get well soon

swine flu???

Hello baby G... hope you feel better soon lil poppet xxxx

aah96;6385826

aww bless hope you gt well soon x been to school n got a realy bad head … aww bless hope you gt well soon x been to school n got a realy bad head ache and are friends wid someone again :)x x

aww hun, you got a headache? xxx

you need some rest my lovie xxx

:friends:

I've got a stinking cold too.

Chemist won't let me in in case its the piggy flu and Doctors won't see me either. Just have to sweat it out with the lemsips and icepops for my sore throat!!

bossyboots;6385830

aaaawww poor you! is this you dropping hints for us girls to pop round … aaaawww poor you! is this you dropping hints for us girls to pop round and rub on some olbas oil!Get well soon

or we could just flagellate him ;-)

hold on.. he prolly thinks thats summin nice :w00t:

My point is olbas oil on the skin must sting lol

KazzyD;6385901

I've got a stinking cold too. Chemist won't let me in in case its the … I've got a stinking cold too. Chemist won't let me in in case its the piggy flu and Doctors won't see me either. Just have to sweat it out with the lemsips and icepops for my sore throat!!

awwww hun, I hope you feel better soon xxxx

ClarityofMind;6385900

aww hun, you got a headache? xxxyou need some rest my lovie xxx:friends:

fankoo, but apart from that i had a good day and everything is back to normal finally :-D

Original Poster

barky;6385863

swine flu???

dnt think so, bu if it is then bring it on :lol: i'll take that mutha ****a down :lol:

Get well soon me old China :thumbsup:

http://www.flowers-for-all-occasions.co.uk/images/60865%40%2520F%26B%2520GWSB%26S.jpg

barky;6385863

swine flu???

prolly, he is a swine :w00t:

naw, Micoos okay xx

Hello Mista Barky how you doin? xxx missed you lately xxx

aah96;6385932

fankoo, but apart from that i had a good day and everything is back to … fankoo, but apart from that i had a good day and everything is back to normal finally :-D

YAY!!

I'm glad for you sweetiepie xxxx

darren9030;6385939

Get well soon me old China :thumbsup:

China??? CHINA???

you're not off again are you?? ;-):-D:roll:

ClarityofMind;6385944

YAY!! I'm glad for you sweetiepie xxxx

thankyou, alls it took was a punch :whistling: then he listened

aah96;6385958

thankyou, alls it took was a punch :whistling: then he listened

lmao!!! Oh to be a teenager again xxx

Things are solved so much more simply x

Not even any mafioso involved

ClarityofMind;6385949

China??? CHINA???you're not off again are you?? ;-):-D:roll:

Lol - no only Blackpool tomorrow - not quite China :whistling:

darren9030;6385984

Take piccies. I've never been to Blackpool

ClarityofMind;6385930

awwww hun, I hope you feel better soon xxxx:)

Thanks, rest of the family have it too so we are being avoided like the plague, course OH and Son have it much worse, man flu an all :roll:

ClarityofMind;6385941

prolly, he is a swine :w00t:naw, Micoos okay xxHello Mista Barky how … prolly, he is a swine :w00t:naw, Micoos okay xxHello Mista Barky how you doin? xxx missed you lately xxx

spent the day dealing with stupid,rude customers-Im ready to punch someone. wheres that dalmation?

KazzyD;6386008

Thanks, rest of the family have it too so we are being avoided like the … Thanks, rest of the family have it too so we are being avoided like the plague, course OH and Son have it much worse, man flu an all :roll:

Women just don't understand *sob*

ClarityofMind;6385995

Take piccies. I've never been to Blackpool

OK - digi cam is packed

KazzyD;6386008

Thanks, rest of the family have it too so we are being avoided like the … Thanks, rest of the family have it too so we are being avoided like the plague, course OH and Son have it much worse, man flu an all :roll:

Aint it always the way :roll:

Hope you're all better soon hun xxxx

barky;6386019

spent the day dealing with stupid,rude customers-Im ready to punch … spent the day dealing with stupid,rude customers-Im ready to punch someone. wheres that dalmation?

I got someone I need you to punch, the dog can live another day :w00t:

darren9030;6386023

OK - digi cam is packed

YaY!!! thank you baby xxxxx:thumbsup:

hunchback;6386022

Women just don't understand *sob*

lmao... sure we dont :roll:

ClarityofMind;6385969

lmao!!! Oh to be a teenager again xxxThings are solved so much more … lmao!!! Oh to be a teenager again xxxThings are solved so much more simply xNot even any mafioso involved

lmao ! it worked

ClarityofMind;6386033

I got someone I need you to punch, the dog can live another day :w00t:

another contract?? business is good!

darren9030;6385984

Oh there's a fireworks competition on there tomorrow night.

We were gonna go but with havin the plague an all we've decided to wait for the final next week and take in the illuminations while we are there.

barky;6386057

another contract?? business is good!

;-) sure will be by the time I've finished sorting my life out :oops:

barky;6386019

spent the day dealing with stupid,rude customers-Im ready to punch … spent the day dealing with stupid,rude customers-Im ready to punch someone. wheres that dalmation?

you shud of just punched em' i did :whistling:

aah96;6386052

lmao ! it worked

yeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa xx

maybe he hasnt developed so much testosterone that he's unable to act like a human being yet bein young n all :giggle:

hope your feeling better soon Micoo, we all have colds here lots of cough and snot from the kids, not swine flu though luckily as we are fine in ourselves.

I bet all the partying has taken its toll :lol:

ClarityofMind;6386076

;-) sure will be by the time I've finished sorting my life out :oops:

knuckledusters polished,baseball bat oiled-gimme the names:whistling:

barky;6386093

knuckledusters polished,baseball bat oiled-gimme the names:whistling:

PM on way :thumbsup:

God, I love Glaswegians :w00t:

ClarityofMind;6386091

yeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa xxmaybe he hasnt developed so much testosterone … yeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaa xxmaybe he hasnt developed so much testosterone that he's unable to act like a human being yet bein young n all :giggle:

lol. he told me a story i rly didnt want to know :roll: so he got a punch for tht aswell

4lyons09;6386092

hope your feeling better soon Micoo, we all have colds here lots of cough … hope your feeling better soon Micoo, we all have colds here lots of cough and snot from the kids, not swine flu though luckily as we are fine in ourselves.I bet all the partying has taken its toll :lol:

they always get colds starting Uni.. its freshers flu ;-)

Hope your brood is all better soon too hun xxx

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6386154

they always get colds starting Uni.. its freshers flu ;-)Hope your brood … they always get colds starting Uni.. its freshers flu ;-)Hope your brood is all better soon too hun xxx

damn hoes givin me flu :lol:

micoo;6386168

damn hoes givin me flu :lol:

its your fault for playin ho-dunnit, the sexual partner mystery :w00t: by Mattel

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6386195

its your fault for playin ho-dunnit, the sexual partner mystery :w00t: … its your fault for playin ho-dunnit, the sexual partner mystery :w00t: by Mattel

:lol::lol:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions