Groups

how is everyone on this rainy sunday

how's everyone me i am fine and bored

9 Comments

Hi and welcome to the madhouse - sometimes dull, but boring (much).

bored atm but going out to basketball training shortly, first session back since i broke my fingers :-D

Original Poster

micoo;6749751

bored atm but going out to basketball training shortly, first session … bored atm but going out to basketball training shortly, first session back since i broke my fingers :-D

in poring rain

Original Poster

Predikuesi;6749730

Hi and welcome to the madhouse - sometimes dull, but boring (much).

hi to you

hiyaaa ! i'm pretty [COLOR=blue]cold[/COLOR] actualy, contemplating going on the wii fit .. hmm .. to exercise or not to exercise .. that is the question !?!

Banned

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/facepalm.jpg

really not good outside so grey

we are still lying in bed lol..................been watching movies and having such a brilliant lazy day. the rain is just belting down outside and even our dog wont go out in it.

We have just finished watching one of the best movies av seen in ages.................Taken starring Liam Neeson................was just brilliant.

car_mad1;6750397

IM NEW ON HERE SO GETTIN REP BAK

How shallow...

just about to have tomato soup and crackers for dinner
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543735
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767113
      3. word association Game73844442
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423114449

See more discussions