Groups

How is everyone this afternoon?

Just thought I would ask if we are all ok.

52 Comments

my head is spinning, never drinking tequila again

I'm very well thank you hunni, me and baby are doin fine xx

micoo;6451419

my head is spinning, never drinking tequila again

oh I miss tequila lol x

****** off , you OK

Bored, have an evening class tonight so at work waiting for that to start, and the missus has just told me FIFA 10 is waiting on the mat at home, ready to play.

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6451430

I'm very well thank you hunni, me and baby are doin fine xx

Glad to hear it I am doing ok today xxx

ClarityofMind;6451436

oh I miss tequila lol x

i dont, i hate the stuff :lol: stupid lime and salt thing too :lol:

good night though, me n a mate convinced the 2 hottest female rookie basketballers to kiss :lol:

mikebike;6451448

Glad to hear it I am doing ok today xxx

oh I'm glad you're feeling better hun xx

Original Poster

big-boy;6451443

****** off , you OK

Fine thanks........Want to share your reasons for being ****** off

micoo;6451450

i dont, i hate the stuff :lol: stupid lime and salt thing too :lol:good … i dont, i hate the stuff :lol: stupid lime and salt thing too :lol:good night though, me n a mate convinced the 2 hottest female rookie basketballers to kiss :lol:

God I'm so glad I'm not back where you are again lol

stewby;6451444

Bored, have an evening class tonight so at work waiting for that to … Bored, have an evening class tonight so at work waiting for that to start, and the missus has just told me FIFA 10 is waiting on the mat at home, ready to play.

Pray she doesn't phone you back and tell you the dog just had dinner and its eaten it..... ;-)

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6451462

oh I'm glad you're feeling better hun xx

Looking forward to the Weekend as our little Girl is home from Leeds till Sunday night xx

stewby;6451444

Bored, have an evening class tonight so at work waiting for that to … Bored, have an evening class tonight so at work waiting for that to start, and the missus has just told me FIFA 10 is waiting on the mat at home, ready to play.

hotukdeals.com/ite…-1/ :whistling:

mikebike;6451465

Fine thanks........Want to share your reasons for being ****** off

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/ :thumbsup:

Worlds going MAD ................................ MAD I tell ya ;-)

ok....have a funeral to go to tomorrow so not looking forward to it....but in an odd way i am, cos will be catching up with some people....thats really bad of me isnt it :cry:

loupomm;6451491

ok....have a funeral to go to tomorrow so not looking forward to … ok....have a funeral to go to tomorrow so not looking forward to it....but in an odd way i am, cos will be catching up with some people....thats really bad of me isnt it :cry:

It isn't bad of you at all babes... shame that sometimes we only get to catch up with ppl at important events though x

and I'm so sorry for your loss xx

Original Poster

loupomm;6451491

ok....have a funeral to go to tomorrow so not looking forward to … ok....have a funeral to go to tomorrow so not looking forward to it....but in an odd way i am, cos will be catching up with some people....thats really bad of me isnt it :cry:

No not at all as these are times for people to celebrate the persons life and in doing that we share our love and thoughts of that individual.

Sorry for your loss

loupomm;6451491

No it's great that you all come together in a time of need :thumbsup:

big-boy;6451487

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/492823/is-anyone-else-sick-of-these-fifa-1/ :whistling:;-)

I shall say no more, my lips are now sealed

Original Poster

hotukdeals.com/ite…e-/ :thumbsup:

Worlds going MAD ................................ MAD I tell ya ;-)

Yes I see now:x

ClarityofMind;6451498

It isn't bad of you at all babes... shame that sometimes we only get to … It isn't bad of you at all babes... shame that sometimes we only get to catch up with ppl at important events though xand I'm so sorry for your loss xx

mikebike;6451510

No not at all as these are times for people to celebrate the persons life … No not at all as these are times for people to celebrate the persons life and in doing that we share our love and thoughts of that individual.

big-boy;6451511

No it's great that you all come together in a time of need :thumbsup:

thanks all, was giving myself a hard time over it

is for someone i went to school with, only 32 :-( has fought all his adult life with cancer, will be seeing many of our school year, its sad how life pans and you lose touch, even with the best of intentions

loupomm;6451534

thanks all, was giving myself a hard time over itis for someone i went … thanks all, was giving myself a hard time over itis for someone i went to school with, only 32 :-( has fought all his adult life with cancer, will be seeing many of our school year, its sad how life pans and you lose touch, even with the best of intentions

Day to day life takes over doesn't it babes, dont blame yourself for losing touch xx

So sorry about your school friend xx

ClarityofMind;6451561

Day to day life takes over doesn't it babes, dont blame yourself for … Day to day life takes over doesn't it babes, dont blame yourself for losing touch xxSo sorry about your school friend xx

thank you x

loupomm;6451574

thank you x

you're welcome hun xx

jellybaby22;6451599

Im good today , had another scan and mybaby looked soooo cute. Congrats … Im good today , had another scan and mybaby looked soooo cute. Congrats COM xxx

awww thank you hun..

did you find out the gender yet ? xxx

jellybaby22;6451599

Im good today , had another scan and mybaby looked soooo cute. Congrats … Im good today , had another scan and mybaby looked soooo cute. Congrats COM xxx

ooohhh do you know the sex??

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]HEAD ACHE :x[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

had a pretty crap week, OH has gone away, but all being well he is back tomorrow
    Got the beautiful michellemoo popping round tonight for a good old chinwag and a gossip, so if any of your ears start burning...........:whistling:

jon1000jon;6451624

[SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]HEAD ACHE … [SIZE="7"][FONT="Arial Black"][COLOR="Red"]HEAD ACHE :x[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

i feel for you m8 :lol: mines gone now but i had a nasty one earlier on

loupomm;6451621

ooohhh do you know the sex??

lol, great minds!

ClarityofMind;6451643

lol, great minds!

great minds think alike, fools seldom differ

bitseylango;6451632

had a pretty crap week, OH has gone away, but all being well he is back … had a pretty crap week, OH has gone away, but all being well he is back tomorrow :)Got the beautiful michellemoo popping round tonight for a good old chinwag and a gossip, so if any of your ears start burning...........:whistling:

Hope you both have a lovely time hun xx

Hubby be back soon, you must miss him xx

micoo;6451655

great minds think alike, fools seldom differ

You do know I can reach ya even from here dont ya ;-):-D

ClarityofMind;6451657

Hope you both have a lovely time hun xxHubby be back soon, you must miss … Hope you both have a lovely time hun xxHubby be back soon, you must miss him xx

I do miss him...even after all these years :oops:

jellybaby22;6451683

yeah well they werent 100% but we are pretty sure its a boy

:?

Hoo Hoo Dilly OR Cha Cha :? did it not roll around enough to see ;-)

Good afternoon to you Mikebike, I doing fine, wishing it was time to go home cos I is starving.
    And how is your good self this PM.:)
    Us Mikes have got to look out for each other cos no one else will :w00t:

bitseylango;6451680

I do miss him...even after all these years :oops:

He not been away for yrs soppy lol xxx

jellybaby22;6451683

yeah well they werent 100% but we are pretty sure its a boy

Next time hunni, eat before they do the scan it makes the baby wriggle energetically and you might getta glimpse

I wanna know too I'd so like a girl this time Be like me... :-D

MikeL;6451830

Good afternoon to you Mikebike, I doing fine, wishing it was time to go … Good afternoon to you Mikebike, I doing fine, wishing it was time to go home cos I is starving.And how is your good self this PM.:)Us Mikes have got to look out for each other cos no one else will :w00t:

Hey you Mike's got loadsa friends watchin out for you ;-)

Original Poster

MikeL;6451830

Good afternoon to you Mikebike, I doing fine, wishing it was time to go … Good afternoon to you Mikebike, I doing fine, wishing it was time to go home cos I is starving.And how is your good self this PM.:)Us Mikes have got to look out for each other cos no one else will :w00t:

Well hello to you Fine Sir I have been chasing down jobs with contractors and trying to get confirmed attendance dates .........not going well:x Apart from that it all looking ok had my review today and I am quite pleased with the outcome as it looks like the extra training that I want is going to happen. As you say us mike's must look out for each other
    Take it easy and enjoy your evening:thumbsup:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6451877

Hey you Mike's got loadsa friends watchin out for you ;-)

Aww thanks xxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4722238
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846347
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764696
      4. What is there free to do in your town?2545

See more discussions