Groups

How is everyones day going?

Banned
    Hi how is everyones day going so far? Having fun at work?

73 Comments

Banned

No....

hate work.....

and I actually have to do stuff today:x

No work today just at home with my little girl with not a lot to do apart from the washing which i keep putting off!!

ODB_69;2775787

No....hate work.....and I actually have to do stuff today:x

Couldn't have said it better :thumbsup:

natversion1;2775790

Funnily enough, nor could I :-D

ODB_69;2775787

me 2, but i leave here in 10 days so i'm on strike and staying on the net all day........ no different to any other day really.

Banned

natversion1;2775790

midlandscomics;2775794

Funnily enough, nor could I :-D

Nah you could of quite easily....

damn word filter!

Banned

I've finished for the day, so I may head of to Biitseys and see who is queuing outside her door with their voucher:whistling:

its raining. hard. hiss.

Original Poster Banned

lol im just sitting in work on laptop just now looking for stuff to do

im trying to think of get rich quick ideas.... Then no work for me.. ever!

anyone?!

Banned

Prissymiss;2775816

I've finished for the day, so I may head of to Biitseys and see who is … I've finished for the day, so I may head of to Biitseys and see who is queuing outside her door with their voucher:whistling:

I have printed LOADS of em;-):whistling:

wonkey;2775837

im trying to think of get rich quick ideas.... Then no work for me.. … im trying to think of get rich quick ideas.... Then no work for me.. ever! anyone?!

hotukdeals.com/ite…ett

Busy, busy, busy - if u believe that u believe anything lol x

Banned

MinstrelMan;2775843

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/202642/just-thought-about-this-online-bett

Yes...try this...nice work MM:thumbsup:

*sn!ggers*

MinstrelMan;2775798

me 2, but i leave here in 10 days so i'm on strike and staying on the net … me 2, but i leave here in 10 days so i'm on strike and staying on the net all day........ no different to any other day really.

i leave my job on spetember 12th and just cant get motivated to actually finish the work im doing, in the car an the way here, i said to myself "you really need to do some work today! no internets" but then i thought that was a bit half so i thought " well no internet after nine and yet here i am, i havent even opened the model im working on.

ODB_69;2775850

Yes...try this...nice work MM:thumbsup:*sn!ggers*

[insert evil laugh here]

guerilla;2775857

i leave my job on spetember 12th and just cant get motivated to actually … i leave my job on spetember 12th and just cant get motivated to actually finish the work im doing, in the car an the way here, i said to myself "you really need to do some work today! no internets" but then i thought that was a bit half so i thought " well no internet after nine and yet here i am, i havent even opened the model im working on.

elaborate

ODB_69;2775787

:-D

same here hate wrk ....

I've got the blues as tomorrow I'm back at work after having had 11 days off on holiday. :x

Oh ................and it's raining :x

Original Poster Banned

wonkey;2775837

im trying to think of get rich quick ideas.... Then no work for me.. … im trying to think of get rich quick ideas.... Then no work for me.. ever! anyone?!

let me know if you think of anything lol

Banned

suze;2775885

I've got the blues as tomorrow I'm back at work after having had 11 days … I've got the blues as tomorrow I'm back at work after having had 11 days off on holiday. :xOh ................and it's raining :x

You could develop a mystery illness overnight:thumbsup:

Prissymiss;2775914

remind me never to hire you :roll:

Original Poster Banned

Prissymiss;2775914

and then me and wonkey can get rich by developing a cure

MinstrelMan;2775862

elaborate

having read this back it sounds alot more exciting than it actually is. havent even opened up the 3d model im working on.

thinking i should of kept this a mystery to make me sound more exciting

guerilla;2775927

having read this back it sounds alot more exciting than it actually is. … having read this back it sounds alot more exciting than it actually is. havent even opened up the 3d model im working on. thinking i should of kept this a mystery to make me sound more exciting

well it sounds like we kinda do the same thing, so I know how uninteresting it can be :thumbsup:

No, thanks for the suggestions but I have to go, I know from the past the thoughts of going back are worse than being there.

Also, I'm off Thursday so at least I will be able to think "I'm off tomorrow"!!! ;-)

Original Poster Banned

ive got to wait until weekend til im off

MinstrelMan;2775933

well it sounds like we kinda do the same thing, so I know how … well it sounds like we kinda do the same thing, so I know how uninteresting it can be :thumbsup:

i dont mind doing the actual modelling but if i finish i'll have to do loads of paperwork and that is really really tedious.

guerilla;2775960

i dont mind doing the actual modelling but if i finish i'll have to do … i dont mind doing the actual modelling but if i finish i'll have to do loads of paperwork and that is really really tedious.

what discapline and industry you work in? also what package do you use?

Day going????? It hasn't even started yet!

Banned

MinstrelMan;2775920

remind me never to hire you :roll:

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ODB_69;2775850

Yes...try this...nice work MM:thumbsup:*sn!ggers*

lol was that guy serious?!

Banned

salder21;2775976

lol was that guy serious?!

He is Legend

MinstrelMan;2775968

what discapline and industry you work in? also what package do you use?

Im a mechanical engineering student on a year in industry, at the minute i work for a company that manufactures articulated dump trucks. I use ProEnginneer.

Original Poster Banned

wow i have a job to do at last lol back soon

Original Poster Banned

done! lol.

Original Poster Banned

I wonder how people go about becoming admins on this? The amount of time I am just sat at my laptop at work looking for things to do is amazing! That would occupy me lol

salder21;2776034

I wonder how people go about becoming admins on this? The amount of time … I wonder how people go about becoming admins on this? The amount of time I am just sat at my laptop at work looking for things to do is amazing! That would occupy me lol

neeeeeever gonna happen :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

lol guess im just going to have to stick to browsing then

Original Poster Banned

whats this Biitseys thing that people are talking about?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card22
      2. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION11
      3. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only33
      4. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority11

See more discussions