How is ExpressVPN?

Posted 29th Nov
How is Expressvpn? Why I can't see any deal here ..
Community Updates
Misc
8 Comments
Typically grossly more expensive than the £12 one-off lifetime 5-device sub from VPNunlimited via StackSocial and clones hotukdeals.com/dea…483
AndyRoyd29/11/2019 17:39

Typically grossly more expensive than the £12 one-off lifetime 5-device …Typically grossly more expensive than the £12 one-off lifetime 5-device sub from VPNunlimited via StackSocial and clones https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/keepsolid-vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription-3327483

will give a look
parker5529/11/2019 18:15

will give a look

K. Also consider that the one-off £12 lifetime VPNunlim sub option includes routers within the 5-device allocation, so obvsly can cover ridiculous numbers of devices under the same lifetime sub. Also has dedicated p2p / torrent servers, and dedicated US Netflix and UK iplayer servers. Used it for just over 2 yrs with no issues to the extent I forget it's there. Not suggesting that VPNunlim is the definitive go-to service if you have a unique requirement and/or are planning on overthrowing governments, just that it has been reliable for me and has many useful / beneficial features.
I use ExpressVPN and it’s awesome but it’s expensive. It totally depends on your uses but I’d be weary of lifetime subs for very little money
Dannyrobbo29/11/2019 18:35

...but I’d be weary of lifetime subs for very little money

I'd generally agree with this (wary). My personal experience with the minimal-cost VPNunlim LT sub has been great; if (when?) ever the service / performance starts to deteriorate I'll consider looking for something else. I paid about £20 two years ago so I've more than had my money's worth.
AndyRoyd29/11/2019 18:42

I'd generally agree with this (wary). My personal experience with the …I'd generally agree with this (wary). My personal experience with the minimal-cost VPNunlim LT sub has been great; if (when?) ever the service / performance starts to deteriorate I'll consider looking for something else. I paid about £20 two years ago so I've more than had my money's worth.

I would be more concerned with how they handle my data, as I trust them even less than my ISP especially if they seem too cheap - they need to make money somewhere.

As for ExpressVPN, they have shown that they can be trusted as the government has requested data from them but they really don't have it as you data is never written to a HDD so no need to securely erase it.
Gormond29/11/2019 18:51

I would be more concerned with how they handle my data, as I trust them …I would be more concerned with how they handle my data, as I trust them even less than my ISP especially if they seem too cheap - they need to make money somewhere.As for ExpressVPN, they have shown that they can be trusted as the government has requested data from them but they really don't have it as you data is never written to a HDD so no need to securely erase it.

If the govmnt makes a specific request to see my data they can generally have it as I don't regard my web use as being subversive or otherwise threatening to society, but I am quite keen to tell my ISPs to keep their noses out of my business.
If there is a suggestion that the provider will somehow sell my browsing habits / web use to 3rd parties I am blissfully unaware of the result of any such sale.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions