How is Honor smartphone's screen strength?

Found 21st JulEdited by:"user2016"
Im thinking of buying Honor 9 Lite or 7x and I want to know how is the screen strength of these mobiles as I have kids who sometimes drop my phone and sometimes myself😫😥 .

I've had a Samsung that didn't got broken after several falls, just wanted to try Honor.
Community Updates
AskHonor Smartphone
5 Comments
I'm on my second 2 year contract with honor phones, my wife has one, my daughter is on her second 2 year contract and her partner has one. A total of over 6 years experience. The children use them in the car, they drop them, we haven't had one break. In fact my last one, an honor 7 looks like new because I had a screen protector on it and a silicon back.
Incidentally, my wife had a 7X and it's brilliant. Very fast, great photos.
I wouldn't let any child near my phone.
My Honor 8 has lasted nearly 2 years for me, with frequent uses by my 3 year old. But your mileage may vary.
mrty14 h, 6 m ago

I'm on my second 2 year contract with honor phones, my wife has one, my …I'm on my second 2 year contract with honor phones, my wife has one, my daughter is on her second 2 year contract and her partner has one. A total of over 6 years experience. The children use them in the car, they drop them, we haven't had one break. In fact my last one, an honor 7 looks like new because I had a screen protector on it and a silicon back.Incidentally, my wife had a 7X and it's brilliant. Very fast, great photos.

That sounds good
AW007913 h, 51 m ago

I wouldn't let any child near my phone.

I also wouldn't but sometimes you can't help it. 😥
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants