Ask
Top comments
Someone who joined in november will be winning all the prizes anyway
26 Comments
Why do you care? They aren't real you know
badgerrules41 s ago

Why do you care? They aren't real you know

Call it curiosity
Trading, I know of one person who was trying to get more than 99 to see if it stopped counting or continued to 3 digits
I completed my sets earlier, and have been trading for the whites since.

@dreadzone101 and @Richard_Richard are into the 90s for white wreaths
Sim9 m ago

I completed my sets earlier, and have been trading for the whites …I completed my sets earlier, and have been trading for the whites since.@dreadzone101 and @Richard_Richard are into the 90s for white wreaths

Any particular reason?
Sim10 m ago

I completed my sets earlier, and have been trading for the whites …I completed my sets earlier, and have been trading for the whites since.@dreadzone101 and @Richard_Richard are into the 90s for white wreaths

Are you just looking for white candy canes?
Crikey , I'm on it all the time and only had 2 pop up today , missed one
I've hardly had any
Stop being jealous and catch them yourself.
No real reason, it happens every year.

What would be the point holding onto spares that other people need?

The ironic thing is last year i had 80 ish white silent nights. They have proved hard to find this year.
Bradleigh3 m ago

Crikey , I'm on it all the time and only had 2 pop up today , missed …Crikey , I'm on it all the time and only had 2 pop up today , missed oneI've hardly had any

I seem to get them hourly, last year was every 2 hours. If you just browse, vote and comment around the same time every hour and you should get them.
I thought I was doing well with about 20 across the board....obviously not haha
badgerrules26 m ago

Are you just looking for white candy canes?

Yeah, just pick a common type and trade all spares for that. Last year someone changed what they collected .several times
I've seen higher than that! Expert hunters.
Just shows it not about spending hours on here to get them
Baz41741 m ago

Stop being jealous and catch them yourself.

No jealous, just wondering how It was possible to catch so many. I thought I was doing well until I saw sims collection
Unemployment?
benjammin3169 h, 2 m ago

Why does that matter
Presumably there’s no point trading unless you get a gold one. That’s kind of taken the fun out of it for me.
Edited by: "bluep" 18th Dec 2017
bluep2 m ago

Presumably there’s no point trading unless you get a gold one. That’s kin …Presumably there’s no point trading unless you get a gold one. That’s kind of taken the fun out of it for me.

My understanding is that: "You do not get a Gold if you don't already have White and Silver."
jaykaygeetoo5 m ago

My understanding is that: "You do not get a Gold if you don't already have …My understanding is that: "You do not get a Gold if you don't already have White and Silver."

Ah ok. That makes sense now. Thank you for restoring my Christmas HUKD fun!
jaykaygeetoo38 m ago

My understanding is that: "You do not get a Gold if you don't already have …My understanding is that: "You do not get a Gold if you don't already have White and Silver."

I agree. In the years I’ve been participating I don’t ever recall seeing anyone on the trading thread asking for whites/silvers to go with a gold they’ve found. I also look for non-collectors to trade with and have seen hundreds of ‘herds’ and none have ever had a lonely gold waiting for its white/silver friends.
benjammin31611 h, 9 m ago

Yep you know it!
Sim11 h, 19 m ago

Both of them only on hukd to take advantage of the competition and it's really really poor rules.
benjammin31611 h, 20 m ago

What , a fake user so no prizes for anyone else
I've got a load of white reindeers, a few silvers but of the same collection, I think it's the gold ones that count and if you get gold your are a winner otherwise just enjoy the bounty of white and silver with no prize
Edited by: "Johnny_Castaway" 20th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants