Found 23rd Jul 2008
On bebo, I made an advertising group because I was sick of all the spam.

I made another two people mods while im away

I come back from holiday to find they have deleted me?

I started the group!

How is this possible?

Can anyone shed some light on this, Thanks in advance.

Sensible replies ONLY!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
33 Comments

Banned

:giggle: Sorry don't mean to laugh, it's just the way you explained it. Must have had a boardroom rebellion when you were away! :x

Original Poster

Im just surprised as they seemed to be decent people!

Banned

Dont trust anyone, ever

DTA

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585699

Im just surprised as they seemed to be decent people!

You're too trusting. Is there anything you can do about it?

Original Poster

churchy2704;2585711

You're too trusting. Is there anything you can do about it?

Well, I've contacted bebo, just have to wait "2 working days" for a reply!

Hopefully I can be made mod again!

Banned

sorry, but this made me laugh

Original Poster

sassie;2585719

sorry, but this made me laugh

How? :x

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585717

Well, I've contacted bebo, just have to wait "2 working days" for a … Well, I've contacted bebo, just have to wait "2 working days" for a reply!Hopefully I can be made mod again!

Start another group and mod it yourself??

Original Poster

But that one took ages to set up and they will take all the credit for all my work!

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585722

How? :x

maybe because im warped, maybe because it is funny:oops:

Banned

sassie;2585729

maybe because im warped, maybe because it is funny:oops:

You're the same as me Sassie, I found it funny first but they've kicked the poor guy out of his own group. Not very nice.

Original Poster

churchy2704;2585735

You're the same as me Sassie, I found it funny first but they've kicked … You're the same as me Sassie, I found it funny first but they've kicked the poor guy out of his own group. Not very nice.

Was that said sarcastically or meaningful?

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585741

Was that said sarcastically or meaningful?

Meaningful.

Original Poster

ok, thanks, you seem to be the only sensible one

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585745

ok, thanks, you seem to be the only sensible one

I think it's just the way you wrote it, it does sound funny when first read.

Original Poster

ok, well what can you expect from a 13 yr old......:whistling:

churchy2704;2585760

I think it's just the way you wrote it, it does sound funny when first … I think it's just the way you wrote it, it does sound funny when first read.

Definitely - but I'm sure everyone agrees it was a stinking move by those 'mods'. :x
I can't offer any usefull suggestions but really hope you get back in control of your group again :thumbsup:

Original Poster

wombat6025;2585773

Definitely - but I'm sure everyone agrees it was a stinking move by those … Definitely - but I'm sure everyone agrees it was a stinking move by those 'mods'. :xI can't offer any usefull suggestions but really hope you get back in control of your group again :thumbsup:

Thanks, we'll have to wait and see what bebo come up with. Repped. :thumbsup:

Sensible replies ONLY!
Is this the fleabay equivalent of "no negative feedback accepted." :w00t:

I always wondered if these phrases actually stopped you from typing non sensible things.
Oh, ... I see it doesn't.

Sorry about this DDTA but I had to find out if my theory was correct.
:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ok, I think you might be right.

Banned

churchy2704;2585735

You're the same as me Sassie, I found it funny first but they've kicked … You're the same as me Sassie, I found it funny first but they've kicked the poor guy out of his own group. Not very nice.

another warpo then - lol
dontdothatagain;2585765

ok, well what can you expect from a 13 yr old......:whistling:

Had i known your age i wouldnt have posted

Original Poster

Surely you already knew? Everyone in the pub knows :thumbsup:

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585797

no i didnt

Original Poster

ok...

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585797

You mean you're allowed in the HUKD pub? And you're only 13?? Hope you're only getting pepsi bought for ya! :-D

Original Poster

churchy2704;2585804

You mean you're allowed in the HUKD pub? And you're only 13?? Hope … You mean you're allowed in the HUKD pub? And you're only 13?? Hope you're only getting pepsi bought for ya! :-D

Aye, its Coke. Dont like Pepsi so much :thumbsup:

Original Poster

You been in the pub Churchy?

Banned

dontdothatagain;2585826

You been in the pub Churchy?

Nahh never, I'm teetotal! :thumbsup: Got enough problems without starting to drink! :-D

Original Poster

Its only on the computer. Plus the banter in there! :w00t:

Hey there DDTA!
Good holiday I trust? What they did to you is pants! I know you put a lot of work into it, but surely you can outdo them with another group? I will give you my daughters user name if you like, she has been spending WAY too much time on bebo talking to 'un-desirables' !!! Give her a project.... somthing constructive to do!
I like you.... you are pre vetted so to say!!!:-D ( and of course, I happen to know you live far enough away from us!!!!) :w00t:

Original Poster

dmh77;2585868

Hey there DDTA! Good holiday I trust? What they did to you is pants! I … Hey there DDTA! Good holiday I trust? What they did to you is pants! I know you put a lot of work into it, but surely you can outdo them with another group? I will give you my daughters user name if you like, she has been spending WAY too much time on bebo talking to 'un-desirables' !!! Give her a project.... somthing constructive to do! I like you.... you are pre vetted so to say!!!:-D ( and of course, I happen to know you live far enough away from us!!!!) :w00t:

Yeh, taking the car back up, (playing up again :x)

Have you seen it?

Yeh, sure PM me it if she doesnt mind. I shall be going soon. Will deal with it in the morning if thats ok :thumbsup:

Anyway, what have you been upto?

dontdothatagain;2585885

Yeh, taking the car back up, (playing up again :x)Have you seen it?Yeh, … Yeh, taking the car back up, (playing up again :x)Have you seen it?Yeh, sure PM me it if she doesnt mind. I shall be going soon. Will deal with it in the morning if thats ok :thumbsup:Anyway, what have you been upto?

She wont mind!! I will sound her out tomorrow!!

What you asking if I have seen??

Im never up to anything... arguing with a stroppy 12 year old... a stroppy 2 year old.... a stroppy 60 year old (dad)... and a stroppy 41 year old (other half!!!)

My life is on here..... oh god...... Im soooo sad!!!!! :cry:

I will PM you her username ( if I can remember the non-english way she spells it!!!!)

Original Poster

dmh77;2585912

She wont mind!! I will sound her out tomorrow!! What you asking if I … She wont mind!! I will sound her out tomorrow!! What you asking if I have seen??Im never up to anything... arguing with a stroppy 12 year old... a stroppy 2 year old.... a stroppy 60 year old (dad)... and a stroppy 41 year old (other half!!!)My life is on here..... oh god...... Im soooo sad!!!!! :cry:I will PM you her username ( if I can remember the non-english way she spells it!!!!)

Never mind
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. landlord trying to get tenant to purchase a new bed when the old one was al…913
    2. What's this on my neighbours roof?1618
    3. Any ideas for eye glare protection from computer screens?33
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?35

See more discussions