Groups

How is this possible????

Banned
    Daewoo 32" LCD tv for £199 or a Sony 10" digital photo frame for £199

Keeping in ming the LCD Hidef TV will display photos, which one would you spend your £200 on....hmmmm, lemme think for a bit

16 Comments

wheres the offer? Is it a sony telly? OK - seen the links now - doesn't matter

the sony tag makes up for the freeview tv and 22" extra of display, me thinks

Original Poster Banned

Artonox;3090160

the sony tag makes up for the freeview tv and 22" extra of display, me … the sony tag makes up for the freeview tv and 22" extra of display, me thinks

So you pay for the name :roll:

Foosball Chum;3090264

So you pay for the name :roll:

exactly. Brand reputation can push up prices, just like those nike trainers selling for £100 when total cost is way less than that.

Banned

Who would by a Daewoo? It's like buying those cheap chinese cars they look so naff

Isn't this the same with anything and everything that you could name?

lumoruk;3090446

Who would by a Daewoo? It's like buying those cheap chinese cars they … Who would by a Daewoo? It's like buying those cheap chinese cars they look so naff

Keep up at the back! Daewoo are a south Korean company that make just about anything mechanical or electronic ( a bit like mitsibusi of Japan)

thesaint;3090740

Isn't this the same with anything and everything that you could name?

if you are on about my quote then yes, just that it varies on how "big" the company is. There are however exceptions to this rule.

"such as"... non-branded stuff like capacitors, generic a4 paper, or commodities, or farm products, oil etc
    stuff where it is difficult to "differentiate" from others.

i would go for the photo frame cos my room is only 30 inches wide

maddogb;3091223

i would go for the photo frame cos my room is only 30 inches wide

lol you gotta move out of the cupboard :-D

Artonox;3091339

lol you gotta move out of the cupboard :-D

mrs won't let me until!!!

maddogb;3091594

mrs won't let me until!!!

you have my best wishes then

Banned

Artonox;3090957

if"such as"... non-branded stuff like capacitors, generic a4 paper, or … if"such as"... non-branded stuff like capacitors, generic a4 paper, or commodities, or farm products, oil etcstuff where it is difficult to "differentiate" from others.

You not tried that extra filtered milk

cant justify spending £200 on a photo frame!

why, where can you buy the tv for £199?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Moving Light Switch / Wireless options68
      2. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)11
      3. dishwasher mistake1117
      4. Virgin Media when moving house69

See more discussions