Groups

How is www.topcahback.co.uk?

I am thinking to go for the 130£ Scottish Power Cashback from topcashback as quidco is only offering 65£.

I have not used topcashback before, anyone used it before? How is it?

37 Comments

Not sure. I heard Topcashback are really good though.

Banned

i always use topcashback, better than quidco, just my opinion though

Original Poster

mr.potato_head;8828698

Not sure. I heard Topcashback are really good though.

sassie;8828714

i always use topcashback, better than quidco, just my opinion though

Sounds comforting.

Original Poster

Will add rep in a minute.

had no trouble, just same as quidco but no annual fee

Tracking has been more reliable with Quidco for me.

I have a 6 month enquiry ongoing with TCB for £150 Orange last year. Seems the big sums on there can cause issues. May be just Orange though.

Original Poster

LiGhTfasT;8828793

had no trouble, just same as quidco but no annual fee

TUSSFC;8828797

Tracking has been more reliable with Quidco for me.I have a 6 month … Tracking has been more reliable with Quidco for me.I have a 6 month enquiry ongoing with TCB for £150 Orange last year. Seems the big sums on there can cause issues. May be just Orange though.

vinylandtrinkets;8828929

ive had a few problems with quidco so dont use them much at all now, … ive had a few problems with quidco so dont use them much at all now, topcashback so far in 6 months not had any problems at all, they track quicker and validate faster too. higher cashback on a good few things now

Mixed responses then. :cry:

Much better , get rewarded for loyalty , usually better rates , better tracking and validation

Original Poster

Boogie83e;8829131

Just don't use @ ShopTo.net it never tracks for me. :x, Quidco always … Just don't use @ ShopTo.net it never tracks for me. :x, Quidco always did. :?

Thanks for the heads up, but I am not going to worry about Shopto :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Have given rep to everyone, but I cant give it to Mr. Potato Head. :oops:

Original Poster

How long does it take to track a transaction?

KOGONAI;8829275

How long does it take to track a transaction?

Look at the "Avg Tracking Speed" for each merchant.

tcb are very good in my experience. not used quidco but have heard a few bad things of late.

i've had to put in a few manual claims and tcb have come through each time, with excellent customer care.

Original Poster

exmouthred;8829320

Look at the "Avg Tracking Speed" for each merchant.

How do I check that? :oops:

KOGONAI;8829462

How do I check that? :oops:

]http//ww…ns/

under statistics its got average tracking speed. i've chosen dixons as an example but there are stats for every retailer

]http//ww…er/ scottish power have a decent tracking record.

Original Poster

zurich;8829509

]http://www.topcashback.co.uk/dixons/under statistics its got average … ]http://www.topcashback.co.uk/dixons/under statistics its got average tracking speed. i've chosen dixons as an example but there are stats for every retailer

Thanks. Have some rep. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Typical :x My 130£ transaction hasnt tracked with Scottish Power. :cry:

Banned

KOGONAI;8832664

Typical :x My 130£ transaction hasnt tracked with Scottish Power. … Typical :x My 130£ transaction hasnt tracked with Scottish Power. :cry:

patience is a virtue! I trust you did it properly and use a different browser solely for cashback linking :thumbsup:

Scottish Power = Tracking Reliability 99%

tcb gets all my business now as no rip-off £5 fee!

Original Poster

csiman;8832701

patience is a virtue! I trust you did it properly and use a different … patience is a virtue! I trust you did it properly and use a different browser solely for cashback linking :thumbsup:Scottish Power = Tracking Reliability 99% tcb gets all my business now as no rip-off £5 fee!

I was shocked that the tracking was 99% & the average tracking time is within 7 hours.
    Its already 20 hours since I put it through. But if you check the reviews on the review tab, most people said it is a long wait. Someone said it 6 months to track. Isnt the statistics misleading?

I think I would listen to you & wait for a week & if I dont see a transaction till then: TopCashBack & Scottish Power you can both Go To Hell :x

Banned

KOGONAI;8832735

I was shocked that the tracking was 99% & the average tracking time is … I was shocked that the tracking was 99% & the average tracking time is within 7 hours.Its already 20 hours since I put it through. But if you check the reviews on the review tab, most people said it is a long wait. Someone said it 6 months to track. Isnt the statistics misleading?I think I would listen to you & wait for a week & if I dont see a transaction till then: TopCashBack & Scottish Power you can both Go To Hell :x

I reckon that single user got confused and it took 6 months to pay. No-one would leave it 6 months without querying.

give it a day or two. You did use a different browser?

Original Poster

csiman;8832745

I reckon that single user got confused and it took 6 months to pay. … I reckon that single user got confused and it took 6 months to pay. No-one would leave it 6 months without querying.give it a day or two. You did use a different browser?

Yes & cleared up the queries before starting. Anyways I always have 7 days to cool off & cancel the contract, so I am not that bothered. At the end of the day its not my money yet, so I wont worry. :whistling: :thinking:

Banned

KOGONAI;8832904

Yes & cleared up the queries before starting. Anyways I always have 7 … Yes & cleared up the queries before starting. Anyways I always have 7 days to cool off & cancel the contract, so I am not that bothered. At the end of the day its not my money yet, so I wont worry. :whistling: :thinking:

3rd time lucky......

You did use a different browser?

or clear cookies?

excellent site I have earned £700 in a year with them. go for it.
    my second favorite site.

Banned

miss money saver;8833374

excellent site I have earned £700 in a year with them. go for it.

Going for it right now :thumbsup:

Original Poster

csiman;8833303

3rd time lucky...... You did use a different browser? or clear … 3rd time lucky...... You did use a different browser? or clear cookies?

Used Firefox, but I cleared everything within the options & restarted the PC too.

miss money saver;8833374

excellent site I have earned £700 in a year with them. go for it.my … excellent site I have earned £700 in a year with them. go for it.my second favorite site.

What merchants you use it for?

Which is your favourite website :whistling:

DLM;8833385

Going for it right now :thumbsup:

What merchant are you using it for?

Banned

KOGONAI;8833434

What merchant are you using it for?

Mainly M&S not sure what the rate is at the moment.

Banned

KOGONAI;8833434

Used Firefox, but I cleared everything within the options & restarted the … Used Firefox, but I cleared everything within the options & restarted the PC too.

blimey! Overkill much lol

just use a sepearate browser and only ever use if for TCB so set that to the home page. Never had anything not track and no loss of cookies using the other silly method.

Original Poster

csiman;8833482

blimey! Overkill much loljust use a sepearate browser and only ever use … blimey! Overkill much loljust use a sepearate browser and only ever use if for TCB so set that to the home page. Never had anything not track and no loss of cookies using the other silly method.

:-D

Banned

csiman;8833482

blimey! Overkill much loljust use a sepearate browser and only ever use … blimey! Overkill much loljust use a sepearate browser and only ever use if for TCB so set that to the home page. Never had anything not track and no loss of cookies using the other silly method.

I am still waiting for 2 transactions to track from 6 months ago on quidco :-(

Original Poster

DLM;8833576

I am still waiting for 2 transactions to track from 6 months ago on … I am still waiting for 2 transactions to track from 6 months ago on quidco :-(

+1

I took a virgin media contract in August last year, (on non cable so only 60£) and it has still not tracked on quidco. :x

Banned

KOGONAI;8833608

+1I took a virgin media contract in August last year, (on non cable so … +1I took a virgin media contract in August last year, (on non cable so only 60£) and it has still not tracked on quidco. :x

Quidco is going down hill fast.

Original Poster

DLM;8833627

Quidco is going down hill fast.

I think we should start a cashback site of our own on this site.

Here, I said it first. :thumbsup:

Banned

KOGONAI;8833835

I think we should start a cashback site of our own on this site.Here, I … I think we should start a cashback site of our own on this site.Here, I said it first. :thumbsup:

Go on then, I'll let you.

I will be going soon anyway

Banned

DLM;8833576

I am still waiting for 2 transactions to track from 6 months ago on … I am still waiting for 2 transactions to track from 6 months ago on quidco :-(

one of the many reasons to use TCB over quidco now

Original Poster

DLM;8833855

Go on then, I'll let you.I will be going soon anyway

Where are you going?

KOGONAI;8832664

Typical :x My 130£ transaction hasnt tracked with Scottish Power. :cry:

But I am not going to worry about Scottish Power.

Rep left. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Boogie83e;8837815

But I am not going to worry about Scottish Power. :)Rep left. :thumbsup:

:-D Have some back. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. love affairs1649
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      3. Important info for Ryanair customers1825