How late do Royal Mail deliver?

I bought some DVDs using Amazon Prime on Monday night which were due to be delivered today via Royal Mail.

Logging on my Amazon account it still says out for delivery but is 20.15 at night! Will they still come today? Or have I been duped?

8 Comments

I think your chances of tonight are very slim

If Royal Mail I would think they aren't going to come if it's amazon logistics it's up to 10pm.

There's been a definite dip in service since RM was privatised 3 years ago. I've had a number of "sorry we missed you" slips posted through the door, despite being in the house at the supposed "attempted" delivery time!

Use the contact us amazon.co.uk/gp/…tml?

If they missed when it should of come, they should give you a extra 1 months prime .

Original Poster

Thanks all. Still not here so I'll call up tomorrow. Cheers.

Curlyman838 m ago

There's been a definite dip in service since RM was privatised 3 years …There's been a definite dip in service since RM was privatised 3 years ago. I've had a number of "sorry we missed you" slips posted through the door, despite being in the house at the supposed "attempted" delivery time!

Happened all the time before it was privatised...

I can only speak from my experience. It seems to have gotten a lot, lot worse recently!

RossD89

Happened all the time before it was privatised...

Same here. It largely depends on which postman covers your road, some are good, some are useless.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Nowtv offer at Merlin Attractions22
    2. Hi Wonder if anyone can help...I urgently need to buy a laptop today , up t…59
    3. Best place to buy an iPad second hand?11
    4. Quad-core laptop under £470?21

See more discussions