How legitimate is tribalgem.co.uk?

Posted 11th Oct
Hi,

Im non-uk and dont know many uk websites

recently I have stumbled upon that website:
tribalgem.co.uk

Most prices there 50% OFF for TOMS shoes. I tried to verify the domain, but got nothing. Also the contact site is nothing else than sending the message via site.

Has anyone bought anything there?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

6 Comments
I would not touch this site. There are no contact details i.e. no phone number or address. The poor use of english is also another flag to me.
According to Whois.com website registered 10/1/18
Despite Scamadviser showing a high trust rating, there is 1 negative review saying to Avoid as a scam, and there are no positive highlights.
Their product names differ to the official Toms website and again, poor use of English leads me to believe it’s a Chinese scam website.
Avoid
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 11th Oct
Haggs201211/10/2019 18:29

steer clear........https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/toms.co.uk

Couple of tips when giving advice make sure it’s for the same company second is don’t trust trustpilot the company you quoted has the same feedback as John Lewis.
May not be a scam but as there are zero contact details and bizarrely no terms&conditions it would be wreckless to expect any attempted purchase be fulfilled.
I'd guess the MO as:
any attempt to use card payment will automatically fail, and the alleged merchant's CS team will suggest payment be made by bank transfer = kiss goodbye to that money.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants