Expired

How long did it take for CD Keys to send your key?

Found 18th Oct 2014
I purchased PS Plus from CD Keys around 30 mins ago, expecting an instant delivery and nothing. I'm not a member of their site and just did the checkout with paypal. Anyone?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskCD
12 Comments
if it's you're first purchase from them it's usually an hour or two just so they can verify you
climara

if it's you're first purchase from them it's usually an hour or two just … if it's you're first purchase from them it's usually an hour or two just so they can verify you

Yeah depends if you are a new user. It can take longer due to fraud checks and other stuff but usually i get mine within 30mins or so.
was within 15mins for me, email with a link to the key
my first purchase was instant as soon as id paid i literally followed the prompts and key was delivere. Have you had the text sent you your phone with the verification code?
also check the spam box...
Original Poster
thanks everyone, it actually went to my spam box and that's why I was waiting so long. Wasn't expecting it to get filtered.
i ordered fifa 18 icon edition at 15:04 and it’s now 19:36 and when i click on download it says try again soon any help?
hello I ordered forza horizon 3 hour ago and didnt get confirmation email and didnt get transaction SMS from bank should i try again?
braňo.diďak32 m ago

hello I ordered forza horizon 3 hour ago and didnt get confirmation email …hello I ordered forza horizon 3 hour ago and didnt get confirmation email and didnt get transaction SMS from bank should i try again?

has the money been taken? If yes, contact CDKeys. Check spam folder
i bought sims 3 and from cd keys without an account using paypal but im not sure which email address it was sent to can someone help?
What do you do with the verification code for ps plus it says I need to enter it on cd keys but I can’t find anything??
climara18th Oct 2014

if it's you're first purchase from them it's usually an hour or two just …if it's you're first purchase from them it's usually an hour or two just so they can verify you

what if i got the email though?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants