3 replies
Found 10th Feb 2009
iv been waiting 8 days now nothing they wont even reply to my emails

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

How long will it take to get my money?
Once we receive your goods we will get to work immediately, and we will endeavour to test and process payments within a week. Please note that if you select ‘Credit Card’ as your method of payment your bank may take up to 15 working days to clear your funds into your account; the process is very similar to a card refund.
You must ensure that the correct card details and address are supplied, as CeX cannot be held responsible for funds not reaching you due to incorrect information being provided to us.

Please do not contact us regarding delays in your order until at least seven working days has passed from when your items were delivered.

I normally get paid about a week after they receive the goods.

Original Poster

Daft Punk;4339719

How long will it take to get my money?Once we receive your goods we will … How long will it take to get my money?Once we receive your goods we will get to work immediately, and we will endeavour to test and process payments within a week. Please note that if you select ‘Credit Card’ as your method of payment your bank may take up to 15 working days to clear your funds into your account; the process is very similar to a card refund.You must ensure that the correct card details and address are supplied, as CeX cannot be held responsible for funds not reaching you due to incorrect information being provided to us.Please do not contact us regarding delays in your order until at least seven working days has passed from when your items were delivered.

Femstar;4339727

I normally get paid about a week after they receive the goods.

thanks for your help rep given so ill have to wait 15 days :x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769567
    2. Did you know?3054
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247660
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710987

See more discussions