How long do EE take to deliver?

Posted 9th Dec 2016
So I ordered a while ago, finally had an email which said they have my order and I will need ID upon delivery of the phone, this seems odd since I have never had to provide ID for anything before on delivery.

I can't help but think they could have a better service, then searching Google somebody else mentions they had somebody change their delivery address to a newsagent or similar which is concerning, if they hadn't of noticed they would be out of pocket with no goods and little help from EE it seems.

I think I'm looking for reassurance and sure the confirmation was on 5th December but I'm feeling uneasy about buying from them now since they don't have email support either, they have an 0845 number and 150 from an EE phone but of course I don't have an EE phone yet!

Then on the 7th I receive an email starting with this message:

"Hi £10 refund raised on to your account as your £10 top up hasn't been applied to basket. Please contact us when you receive your equipment to top up. Welcome to EE and thank you for choosing us. We have got your order and we will be sending out your new 4GEE Wifi device and SIM really soon."

What exactly does that mean?

I don't plan on using EE and will unlock anyway as I use another network.
Community Updates
13 Comments
Post a comment