Groups

How long do I have to wait if i want to relist a FS/FT thread.

I want to re-ist my thread, which I have provided the link for below. The reason being is that I did not sell all the items, since there were so much of them. My question is how long do I have to wait to re-list the thread? It has been 1 week and 20 hours since I initially posted it. Can I just expire it right now and then re-list it straight away, whilst also taking out the sold items.

hotukdeals.com/for…906

5 Comments

So youve just done it ...

Here is some information that will assist:

Managing your threads.It is the responsibility of the member to ensure … Managing your threads.It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that they lock threads and ensure 7 full days have elapsed from the last post should they decide to relist. Threads can be self managed via HUKD’s dedicated trading site at fo.lk Members can log in using their current HUKD username and password. All posts are replicated between both sites. Any Item subject to a valuation request in Misc/Ask must be reported for closure and a full 7 days have elapsed from the date/time of the last post, prior to listing the same item in the trading forums.

hotukdeals.com/for…512

Original Poster

therealslimkaty

So youve just done it ...

Don't know what you mean.

Original Poster

simplyjimbo

Here is some information that will … Here is some information that will assist:https://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/updated-hotukdeals-for-sale-forum-rules-63512

That helps, so i have to expire then relist after 7 days. Thanks.

madridpaid_the_referee

That helps, so i have to expire then relist after 7 days. Thanks.

7 days after the last comment
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I've just had a flame deer pop up on my page , I'm confused77
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?47
      3. Confused over mobile phones from China?11
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1212

See more discussions