Groups

How long do they normally take to reply?

i sent a message using "contact us" about an item on FS/FT that hasnt been delivered and the sellers been banned, how long does it normally take for a reply? thanks

20 Comments

i've done it once and NEVER got a reply

Never.

Original Poster

ScRiVs;8885547

i've done it once and NEVER got a reply

that happened to me before a while back, but i thought i'd give it another shot

is there any other way i can contact them?

Use the report button http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/custom_buttons/report.gif instead.

If the seller is actually BANNED rather than suspended,then Im afraid you have had it m8.

have you dealt with them-it happened to me - but i had their email address because i had sent them paypal so i contacted them that way?

Original Poster

barky;8885568

If the seller is actually BANNED rather than suspended,then Im afraid you … If the seller is actually BANNED rather than suspended,then Im afraid you have had it m8.

have i any hope since he was banned for having multi ID's, could i ask to be given the name of his main ID?

Original Poster

lucerysmum;8885595

have you dealt with them-it happened to me - but i had their email … have you dealt with them-it happened to me - but i had their email address because i had sent them paypal so i contacted them that way?

i paid by bank transfer :x

This thread I assume
    hotukdeals.com/ite…8-d

They were banned as the id was a multi of another one which had already been banned form FS/FT...they attempted to use the multi to circumvent the rules

did you get the sellers contact information as per forum rules?

Boogly1;8885604

have i any hope since he was banned for having multi ID's, could i ask to … have i any hope since he was banned for having multi ID's, could i ask to be given the name of his main ID?

you can ask m8-cant do any harm,and I hope you get sorted-problem is,if they are banned then they dont have much incentive to sort things out methinks.

Original Poster

boothy;8885612

This thread I … This thread I assumehttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/697966/fs-reddead-redemption-xbox-360-28-dThey were banned as the id was a multi of another one which had already been banned form FS/FT...they attempted to use the multi to circumvent the rulesdid you get the sellers contact information as per forum rules?

that thread is correct
    i didnt get his contact infromation as he seemed a genuine guy, and i've never had a problem like this before

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8885555

Use the report button instead.

how will get a reply from using the report button?

Because it will be read by the mods

Original Poster

Babbabooey;8885696

Because it will be read by the mods

how do get back in touch with me after that?

Got his details as he was originally known as Conscept and can pass them over if needs be

Original Poster

strike;8885749

Got his details as he was originally known as Conscept and can pass them … Got his details as he was originally known as Conscept and can pass them over if needs be

please mate, greatly appreciated if you could, PM me thanks

Original Poster

strike, you need to clear some PM space

Yep, Just confirmed it is Conscpet, matches the BT details that I paid to so sent the details over.

Banned

now where is that piece of string...................

is this a serious question lol?

Banned

Babbabooey;8885555

Use the report button instead.

That's always the quickest option as mods are here almost on a 24/7 basis.

barky;8885568

If the seller is actually BANNED rather than suspended,then Im afraid you … If the seller is actually BANNED rather than suspended,then Im afraid you have had it m8.

Report your thread if you wish us to send an update to the email address we have on record. I'll look into the other matters.

However, failing to follow trading advice in full is akin to walking up blindfolded to a stranger and handing them a wad of cash, Don't do it, it's just plain silly.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30391
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions