Groups
    EXPIRED

How long do you have to wait before you can re post an item to sell seperately when you lock a the original FS thread it was in?/ Why can't I edit my FS thread

I can't edit the writing on my FS sale thread, doesnt let me add delete or anything

Why's this?

P.s

How long do you have to wait before you can re post an item to sell sepereately when you lock a the original FS thread it was in?

7 Comments

you can only edit the title or add to the description in the boxes underneath

Original Poster

CuteKitty26;7797137

you can only edit the title or add to the description in the boxes … you can only edit the title or add to the description in the boxes underneath

Ok Thank you! Rep added

Banned

CuteKitty26;7797137

you can only edit the title or add to the description in the boxes … you can only edit the title or add to the description in the boxes underneath

never understood this. You could delete sold items on a list or correct spelling mistakes, why dont they allow you to change it ?

Original Poster

ryman1000;7797154

never understood this. You could delete sold items on a list or correct … never understood this. You could delete sold items on a list or correct spelling mistakes, why dont they allow you to change it ?

I can't delete or correct spelling mistakes, wanted to correct the photo numbers too because I'd muddled them up, but it wont let me

Banned

How long do you have to wait before you can re post an item to sell sepereately when you lock a the original FS thread it was in?

7 days

Original Poster

csiman;7797188

How long do you have to wait before you can re post an item to sell … How long do you have to wait before you can re post an item to sell sepereately when you lock a the original FS thread it was in?7 days

Thank you rep added will delete this question from title now

Original Poster

Thread requested to be locked queries solved! Thanks to all that helped. Rep will be added

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927349
    2. love affairs1223
    3. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?1015
    4. Apples new update711

See more discussions