Banned 6 replies
Found 20th Nov 2008
as i have some items that are 1 week 3 hours old
when am i allowed to relist them

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

If only there was a list of rules somewhere on the site. That would make things so much easier!

Original Poster Banned

there are rules but i keep on getting connection time out so i cant get two them

7 days - sounds like you are safe

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

Original Poster Banned

so if i close and expire my thread

i can relist them now

or

i can relist them o 27th

supermod

logyon;3521149

so if i close and expire my threadi can relist them now ori can relist … so if i close and expire my threadi can relist them now ori can relist them o 27th

It's 7 days after they have been reported & locked by a MOD - not when you expire them btw:

(19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the … (19) When a thread is expired, closed or removed from the FS forum, the same items must NOT be relisted until a period of at least SEVEN DAYS has passed from the date it's closed and expired. Those same items must NOT be listed or offered in ANY other active thread. * It's YOUR responsibility to use the 'report' button to have your active threads closed BEFORE relisting.

So report the threads to be closed, & then wait 7 full days before posting any of the items again in a new FS Thread :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18186621
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769187
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault11
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427214624

See more discussions