How long do you really spend on HUKD?...

83 replies
Found 9th May 2008
Reading the thread all about the same people on the forum doing all the talking, it makes me wonder how long certain members actually spend searching and chatting on HUKD (coz some are always there!) - fess up folks - how often do you do it?!...

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
83 Comments

I spend most of the time chatting here rather than looking for deals!

far too much time but when i log off on sunday i shall be taking 3 weeks off hukd's because my finals start end of next week and need to get my head down

Then i may pop back for a week, then away for 3 weeks sunning myself in florida

too long especially on caurday

far too long, but will have to cut down from monday when i go back to work after nearly 2 months off!

once i spent.. 26 hours straight.

i'd like to add thats 26 on here.. not heterosexual.

Original Poster

[QUOTE=jellybaby22;2065692]usually about in afternoon for 20 mins or so..its after dinner Im on here most probably for about an hour....some people never seem to be away....but there are some funny threads on here and some funny people (funny ha ha and funny strange) :w00t:[/QUOTE

I usually spend about 10-20 mins ish each day or maybe more if I want to join in with talking about something - most often I just read everyone else's conversations...:whistling:
I'm sure loads of us do that though...

17m12.002162s

emasu;2065710

once i spent.. 26 hours straight.

i thought I was bad emasu! that must be a record of sorts

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2065730

i thought I was bad emasu! that must be a record of sorts

You're not addicted again are you?...:whistling::whistling::p:p

I spend... Don't know. More than 10 minutes a day I would guess :?

I'm on about 1/2 hr or so in the morning & then again for an hour in the evening .. not every day though

Banned

i pop in once a day if i can

allstar2;2065687

far too much time but when i log off on sunday i shall be taking 3 weeks … far too much time but when i log off on sunday i shall be taking 3 weeks off hukd's because my finals start end of next week and need to get my head downThen i may pop back for a week, then away for 3 weeks sunning myself in florida

HARD LIFE ! ................................. Have fun

snowtiger;2065845

HARD LIFE ! ................................. Have fun

sure is i need a break after these finals, so much to learn

but then i start my new job in aug and move into a flat in june (if i can find one lol) so the fun really begins :whistling:

octobergirl;2065696

too long especially on caurday

[CENTER]http://warmpuppies.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/caturday.jpg[/CENTER]

Original Poster

allstar2;2065856

sure is i need a break after these finals, so much to learnbut then i … sure is i need a break after these finals, so much to learnbut then i start my new job in aug and move into a flat in june (if i can find one lol) so the fun really begins :whistling:

Sounds fab! Have a great time in Florida! :thumbsup:

snowtiger;2065867

[CENTER][/CENTER]

lol!!!

sassie;2065838

i pop in once a day if i can

lol, once a day for 6 hours

Banned

amansk;2065916

lol, once a day for 6 hours

theres more than 6 hours in my day silly:roll:

around 8 hours aech day on and off

sassie;2065928

theres more than 6 hours in my day silly:roll:

lol, so how long do you spend on here, not how often do you visit :whistling:

Banned

amansk;2065955

lol, so how long do you spend on here, not how often do you visit … lol, so how long do you spend on here, not how often do you visit :whistling:

the computer is on whenever im at home really, im not on here 24/7, but will say im on here far too long, maybe one day i will get a life and break away

sassie;2065967

the computer is on whenever im at home really, im not on here 24/7, but … the computer is on whenever im at home really, im not on here 24/7, but will say im on here far too long, maybe one day i will get a life and break away

its so easy to get lost in these forums to be honest, especially when spamming duplicate threads

Banned

amansk;2065984

its so easy to get lost in these forums to be honest, especially when … its so easy to get lost in these forums to be honest, especially when spamming duplicate threads

me, spam a thread, think you must be thinking of someone else:?

sassie;2066013

me, spam a thread, think you must be thinking of someone else:?

i must be thinking of someone else, either that or someone else is using your user name

go on most days, have a look at the freebies then at misc for a few hours:roll:

Original Poster

julie 2;2066073

go on most days, have a look at the freebies then at misc for a few … go on most days, have a look at the freebies then at misc for a few hours:roll:

It's easily done! Well I'm gonna be off before 9pm because I have to watch Benidorm!:oops:

Hark at you lot - "just an hour or so"!!

I start on here about 8, when the kids get up and am on and off ALL day until I go to bed!! Something missing in my life obviously!!

Sash6304;2066091

It's easily done! Well I'm gonna be off before 9pm because I have to … It's easily done! Well I'm gonna be off before 9pm because I have to watch Benidorm!:oops:

yeah me to, got to watch Benidorm:thumbsup:

it really can get quite lonely pulling an all nighter on ehere...

Original Poster

julie 2;2066110

yeah me to, got to watch Benidorm:thumbsup:

Guilty pleasures eh??!:-D

thats right lol:)

i spend most of my time on here chatting! 10 hours or more:thumbsup:

not enough time....some days I don't come on at all!......mind you then some days I am on and off from 9 am until 11pm.
First online thing that has hooked me big time....who needs second life when we have HUKD life....its like real life but with savings

snowtiger;2065867

[CENTER][/CENTER]

just a little fur -ther

toratown;2066196

i spend most of my time on here chatting! 10 hours or more:thumbsup:

i love ur avatar

Few hrs a day maybe 2 or 3,I am logged on most of day as will go off and leave net on and this page might be up while I'm doing other stuff.It's quite easy just to sit down refresh the page,only takes a minute to have a quick look then I can go off and do whatever else.
Like I may watch T.V,Peep Show on 2nite and we trying get spend more time on GTA now,but I'm also in the middle of putting my washing somewhere,bathing the kids and I need a bath too. Suppose cos i may stay logged on allday almost,must seem if I'm here a lot.

Hmm... I check this periodically at work and then about a hour or so in the evening with checks on and off.

Allstar - Nice on on Florida after your finals and all your work/sport you deserve a break

Who me? I hardly ever come on here!!! :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740022
    2. Topcashback trick or treat cashback giveaway23
    3. disneyland paris tickets44
    4. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed433

See more discussions