How long does a suspension last?

9 replies
Found 10th Apr 2008
Some one (Jeffry24) got a 3 day suspension and it has been more that 3 days that they have been suspended for! Are their any rules that im missing?

Just asking as had transactions going on with this person and did not give my details.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Banned

i thought suspensions where like auto-expired, when the 72 hours up it would auto remove

sassie;1870773

i thought suspensions where like auto-expired, when the 72 hours up it … i thought suspensions where like auto-expired, when the 72 hours up it would auto remove

seconded.

Banned

pm a mod, cols probably best as it was him that gave out the suspension

Original Poster

sassie;1870797

pm a mod, cols probably best as it was him that gave out the suspension

I did but not recieve a reply!! :?

Banned

Naeem786;1870804

I did but not recieve a reply!! :?

ermmmmmmm, try another - lol

This might seem a wee bit naive, but why on earth would you carry on a transaction with someone that has been banned? I personally would be put off by it.

Original Poster

yimmie;1870839

This might seem a wee bit naive, but why on earth would you carry on a … This might seem a wee bit naive, but why on earth would you carry on a transaction with someone that has been banned? I personally would be put off by it.

lol He wasnt banned when I did he just got banned for bulk selling which I know is not allowed!!

Just that I paid via BT and me being me forgot to PM my info so he can send out the goods to me!! :oops:

some ppl are banned for not following rules, or mis understanding them i think or guess, i brought game off a vinylkiller1982 here on tuesday day, he got banned tue night got my game today, so...

Jeffry24 did receive a 3 day suspension but this was later increased to 2 weeks due to him creating another account.

Thread now closed.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114648
  2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
  3. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321
  4. Orionid meteor shower over the weekend34

See more discussions