How long does an EE upgrade take to show up on 'My Account'?

Found 27th Aug 2015
Upgraded in store last week, but when I log in online it's still showing my old plan with my old phone. Anyone able to advise how long it takes to reflect the upgrade?

My wife did her upgrade online on Sunday, and it's already showing all her new info - just wondered if there was any difference between how it's processed in store and online?
Community Updates
4 Comments
There is a difference not sure how long exactly , but I done a friends and family upgrade in store and took about 2 weeks longer to show compared to wife's phone online. But was told by ee that my package was live from day 1 if that makes sense
Great, thank you.
Did you upgrade from Orange / Tmobile or EE ?? I hope he haven't added new line lolz just kidding.. Some times it updates on the billing date . So keep an eye or check with CS live chat .
secretmsg

Did you upgrade from Orange / Tmobile or EE ?? I hope he haven't added … Did you upgrade from Orange / Tmobile or EE ?? I hope he haven't added new line lolz just kidding.. Some times it updates on the billing date . So keep an eye or check with CS live chat .

Definitely not a new line. Was just a straight EE to EE upgrade. Will keep checking, thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants