Groups

How long does bump take?

Tried my first bump this morning on an ad i placed last night, didn't move? What am I doing wrong? Does it take ages?

9 Comments

Supermod

Have you customised for "New" or "Discussed?". It will definitely have moved.

are you pregnant might take a few months for the bump to appear and if your fat you might not even notice

Bump in an ad, just puts it to the top. If its already top, then youve wasted a bump.

you only get three bumps then you die.

I think MajicJay probably got it right. OP is viewing New posts, and it'll only get bumped to the top on Discussed posts. I frequently look at the FS/FT in New mode, then forget when I get back to misc and wonder why nothing's happening!

there's also the possibility that one of the tatty second hand clothes sellers decieded to bump their 12 threads at the same time and your thread was instantly demoted.

Mine take 5 mins, I usually take my mobile in with me.

Oooooooo, a BUMP

shedboy66

are you pregnant might take a few months for the bump to appear and if … are you pregnant might take a few months for the bump to appear and if your fat you might not even notice

Edited by: "BIKEFREEDOM" 27th Nov 2010
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just an thought regarding Paypal1110
      2. Need help with buying a 4K TV for gaming511
      3. Any have any gearbest codes ASAP/advice on where to buy Xiaomi phone?67
      4. Biscuit addiction1956

See more discussions