how long does cex take to deliver

Posted 13th Dec 2018
i bought a item worth £120 and was curious to whether it will arrive this week it said it was dispatched on the 12th
Community Updates
Ask
8 Comments
The only thing i've ever ordered from them took 2 days. I'd guess it's something that's variable though seeing as the orders don't come from a central hub but from one of their hundreds of shops.
I've ordered a couple of items, first took 3 days the second only 2.
2 to 3 days they use special delivery for anything over like £30 and of a decent size
deleted254180
What did the dispatch time say when you pirchased?
I've ordered a few times it wasn't consistent. Some items (phones) came quickly. Games, movies took up to 2 weeks had to contact them about it a few times. I think if they have a lot of stock of what you want then they are quick to ship but if it's low on stock then it will take longer, just what I think
Edited by: "MR1123" 13th Dec 2018
depends on who deliver for them, if its Royal Mail,give it an extra couple of days as they're obviously very busy at this time of year,in fact all delivery companies are!
With an order value of £120 it will be a tracked delivery.
Normally include tracking details in the dispatch email notification, or you could login to your account and check.
Just hope it's not DX Secure that's delivering. They are a nightmare.
Zooicidal13/12/2018 17:44

The only thing i've ever ordered from them took 2 days. I'd guess it's …The only thing i've ever ordered from them took 2 days. I'd guess it's something that's variable though seeing as the orders don't come from a central hub but from one of their hundreds of shops.

Who delivered the package?
Zooicidal13/12/2018 17:44

The only thing i've ever ordered from them took 2 days. I'd guess it's …The only thing i've ever ordered from them took 2 days. I'd guess it's something that's variable though seeing as the orders don't come from a central hub but from one of their hundreds of shops.

Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants