How long does collect+ take to deliver parcells?

Found 11th Oct 2010
Hi, does anyone know approximately how long collect+ take to deliver parcells?
Community Updates
MiscTravelDeliveryParcel
11 Comments
Sloth/Mod
3-5 days
I have always found parcel2go excellent in case that helps
£3.49 for great service.
Sloth/Mod
Adam2050

£3.49 for great service.

Or £4.99-£5.99 for delivery to door.
STAY CLEAR OF COLLECT PLUS!!!! I used them a few weeks back and they put incorrect details on label when i told them to resend me the label with correct details they never got back to me or replied to emails./ Ended up taking it to a paypal dispute to get money back and they never even answered Paypal!!!!!! BEWARE. Myhermes much better service x
Sloth/Mod
Ellen23

STAY CLEAR OF COLLECT PLUS!!!! I used them a few weeks back and they put … STAY CLEAR OF COLLECT PLUS!!!! I used them a few weeks back and they put incorrect details on label when i told them to resend me the label with correct details they never got back to me or replied to emails./ Ended up taking it to a paypal dispute to get money back and they never even answered Paypal!!!!!! BEWARE. Myhermes much better service x

You print the label out when you place the order with the details you entered. oO

Never had a problem myself.
Ellen23

STAY CLEAR OF COLLECT PLUS!!!! I used them a few weeks back and they put … STAY CLEAR OF COLLECT PLUS!!!! I used them a few weeks back and they put incorrect details on label when i told them to resend me the label with correct details they never got back to me or replied to emails./ Ended up taking it to a paypal dispute to get money back and they never even answered Paypal!!!!!! BEWARE. Myhermes much better service x

Indeed, you enter the details yourself, you said to me that it wouldn't scan if I remember rightly.

And you premoted them.

hotukdeals.com/mis…595
Edited by: "Adam2050" 11th Oct 2010
had problems with collect plus, the shop I took it to didnt have it collected until after a week, then when it got delivered to the receipients store it was refused several times as they said they were no longer a collect + store, got sent to a different store then ended up getting lost and eventually returned to me water damaged so had to claim for compensation. Won't use them again.

myhermes and parcel2go have a much better service.
they were great with me, i tracked my package and it showed up as delivery failure, i called them, there was a problem with the store not taking packages, so they had it sent to my aunts house (not mine because it was a different catchment area to the store) So quickly resolved the problem gave me call backs when they said they would, not bad for £3.49 for a big parcel.
they took ages for me...well over a week.

Oh and for everyone you recommend you get i think 10% off
I can recommend you if you like
Edited by: "plumberman01" 11th Oct 2010
Adam2050

Yes you do enter the details then they send you the label and they put … Yes you do enter the details then they send you the label and they put the wrong address details on. They put my address on for both collect & delivery so it was a fault at there end. Besides I tried contacting them and they did not reply to emails!!!! I did first promote them as I thought price was good. Dont know what u mean about scan!!!!!!Indeed, you enter the details yourself, you said to me that it wouldn't scan if I remember rightly.And you premoted them.http://www.hotukdeals.com/misc/collect-plus-now-deliver-to-houses/757595

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants