How long does it take....?

28 replies
Found 3rd Jan 2009
For a Mod to get back to you when you reply to an incorrect accusation?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
28 Comments

Never.

In a few cases from what i've heard.

what do you mean?

Banned

Is it like that time where I was accused of wearing that westside hat. On the Eastside? Get out of town! (the mods made me get out of town.)

I have usually been contact relatively quickly. I suppose it depends on the time of day and who is online.

emasu;3938903

Never.In a few cases from what i've heard.

+1.

Give up and move on, not worth you wasting your time.

They only answer those who are in their "clique", the rest get ignored. If they're lucky :x

Original Poster

Well I shall see what does or doesn't happen then.

Banned

26 - 33 minutes

I've not long received an infraction and within a few minutes of me 'moaning' back I got a reply from Rayman. It didn't help me but was quick!

Banned

stevenpcurtis;3938932

Is it like that time where I was accused of wearing that westside hat. On … Is it like that time where I was accused of wearing that westside hat. On the Eastside? Get out of town! (the mods made me get out of town.)

hey i'm from east.... if i ever see you around here... you better hope a wheelchair deal comes up pretty sharpish! :x

Original Poster

Well, I best not hold me breath then.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3939121

yeh, that is "THE" quickest way to receive a reply,lol

I haven't moaned back - just offered definitive proof that what they have accused me of is incorrect!:x

Banned

starsparkle2311;3939042

wow you're still here? this must be a record!!!!! I am impressed, are you … wow you're still here? this must be a record!!!!! I am impressed, are you on your best behaviour or what? Love your humour by the way, keep it up:thumbsup:Passenger 57?

I only go away when I get suspended! So I am here until the next time the ban-hammer hits me on the head

Banned

imranmaz;3939077

hey i'm from east.... if i ever see you around here... you better hope a … hey i'm from east.... if i ever see you around here... you better hope a wheelchair deal comes up pretty sharpish! :x

You know I use a wheelchair right? If I see you round here you'd better hope your at the top of a hill.

DanJackson;3939015

26 - 33 minutes

u have me loling constantly, i hope u r kept on the forum, ur a great laugh!

Banned

stevenpcurtis;3939298

You know I use a wheelchair right? If I see you round here you'd better … You know I use a wheelchair right? If I see you round here you'd better hope your at the top of a hill.

yeah i know... i meant i'd steal the wheels off it and put em on my BMX....i'd take ur parking pass too....

(jokin btw....:oops:)

karaokecolin;3939136

I haven't moaned back - just offered definitive proof that what they have … I haven't moaned back - just offered definitive proof that what they have accused me of is incorrect!:x

Good luck with that then.:thumbsup:

I'm certain that any accusation made against you Col must be utterly wrong; horrid person to accuse Colin.:x

Original Poster

chesso;3939505

Good luck with that then.:thumbsup:I'm certain that any accusation made … Good luck with that then.:thumbsup:I'm certain that any accusation made against you Col must be utterly wrong; horrid person to accuse Colin.:x

Good evening Chesso.x. Hope you are well.

A voice of sense & reasoning amongst the HUKD wilderness of insanity!!:whistling:

karaokecolin;3939558

Good evening Chesso.x. Hope you are well.A voice of sense & reasoning … Good evening Chesso.x. Hope you are well.A voice of sense & reasoning amongst the HUKD wilderness of insanity!!:whistling:

Very well thanks Col, just popped on before the FA Cup highlights - on ITV!!:w00t:
No work for you tonight?
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the reply to arrive this weekend.:whistling:

Original Poster

chesso;3939590

Very well thanks Col, just popped on before the FA Cup highlights - on … Very well thanks Col, just popped on before the FA Cup highlights - on ITV!!:w00t:No work for you tonight?I'll keep my fingers crossed for the reply to arrive this weekend.:whistling:

A rare saturday off thanks - nice.

Only the Mighty Reds beating PNE worth watching Chesso.!!

So i'm sitting here resting my bones......;-)

karaokecolin;3939606

A rare saturday off thanks - nice.Only the Mighty Reds beating PNE worth … A rare saturday off thanks - nice.Only the Mighty Reds beating PNE worth watching Chesso.!!So i'm sitting here resting my bones......;-)

I watched bits of that but I don't know any other scores, so I'm off now!! xxx

Watch you don't seize up with all that bone resting.;-)

Its like asking....How long is a piece of string????

did u get a reply yet??

Banned

allstar2;3939684

did u get a reply yet??

Nope, I'm still waiting

Original Poster

allstar2;3939684

did u get a reply yet??

If it was me you're asking, no not yet. Not holding my breath.:-D

The last thing I'd do is hold my breath to get a positive response from them.....:lol:

starsparkle2311;3939649

me too, just don't swear and use offensive words, otherwise you can say … me too, just don't swear and use offensive words, otherwise you can say whatever, you'll still offend people-that's a fact, but I like your humour, sometimes it hit's the bone a bit, just tone it down and you'll be fine:thumbsup:

Have to disagree with you there, I got suspended because some of the clique clans 'reported me' and I didnt use any profanity or offensive words at all....apparently the ghost rule of "inciting negative reply" was quoted to me.....if that were the case then 90% of the posts on misc should be pulled.....but hey....who said there were no cliques or clans on here...lol...

DanJackson;3939695

Nope, I'm still waiting

What ya waiting for??

karaokecolin;3939743

If it was me you're asking, no not yet. Not holding my breath.:-D

Yeah it was to you..doubt youl get one but who knows

Original Poster

If they reply ...great.
If they don't...stuff 'em.

I can't really say I'll be losing sleep - I just wanted to know the score.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244871
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322826
    3. Misco about to go into administration912
    4. Add one, leave one game54315392

See more discussions