How long does it take eyebrows to grow back if shaved off???

Found 29th Nov 2011
Think the womens might will be best to answer these questions

Want to bic everywhere on my body for unknown to me reasons.

Anyway its only my eyebrows I am worried about as people can see them and it might look odd.

1) How long does it take for eyebrows to grow back?
2) Is it best to shave them off or some other way?
3) Will they grow back the same

Also how long does it usually take for a completely shaved head to grow back to say at least a number 1 or 2 ?
Community Updates
MiscMake UpRazor
38 Comments
Can't offer advice. But we don't want proof that you've done it.
My stubble comes back daily but I think that's cause I shave daily.

My eyebrows come back a bit darker where I pluck them
Original Poster Banned
mikefellows

Can't offer advice. But we don't want proof that you've done it.

your getting proof fellows you lucky **** X)
churchill

your getting proof fellows you lucky **** X)

Hmm. So how do I close my account on this place anyway?
Original Poster Banned
Dehumanization

My stubble comes back daily but I think that's cause I shave daily.My … My stubble comes back daily but I think that's cause I shave daily.My eyebrows come back a bit darker where I pluck them

aaaahhhh Boris your a woman How long do they take to grow back though, do they grow back the same I don't want a monabrow
Original Poster Banned
mikefellows

Hmm. So how do I close my account on this place anyway?

why so we can webcam and not have to keep checking in Misk
They grow back in the same place yeah, couldn't say how long properly cause I always grab it whilst it's still stubble I hate being hairy, hardly got any eyebrows lol usually pluck them once every 3 or 4 days though (longer than when I shave)
churchill

why so we can webcam and not have to keep checking in Misk

No. Because I'm scared for my eyes.
Original Poster Banned
If i end up looking like this you are in trouble
http://monobrow.com/monobro/images/bro-43.jpg

this is better
Edited by: "churchill" 29th Nov 2011
Original Poster Banned
mikefellows

No. Because I'm scared for my eyes.

its not your eyes you should be scared for
... Can I just ask..... why?
Dehumanization

Bad move.
Original Poster Banned
internet went down
Original Poster Banned
Dehumanization

I thought about it now its got to happen, im going to sleep on it but i know its happening tomorrow and im going to look like a right rsowl

Just worried about my brows growing back and a little about my hair oO
Edited by: "churchill" 29th Nov 2011
You're strange.
Original Poster Banned
Dehumanization

You're strange.

why??
Do you really have to ask?

If you do do it though you should do it for charity Wouldn't be so weird then.
Original Poster Banned
Dehumanization

Do you really have to ask?If you do do it though you should do it for … Do you really have to ask?If you do do it though you should do it for charity Wouldn't be so weird then.

do you never do anything you look back on and think i wish I hadn't done that, its really the exact same thing its just i warn myself its going to happen first

Charity Pffft i do enough for thems
LOL! That makes it even worse!!

Back to sleep for me anyway lol goodnight
Doing the sack too? Eyebrows take a while,we shave 1 off our drunkin friend evey few weeks, this tells me then that it takes a few weeks to grow back
Banned
I shaved mine off last night to see. They're back this morning, so the answer is overnight.

Please post the pics Churchill when you do it today.
Why do you think if you shave your eyebrows off you will all of a sudden grow a monobrow?? oO Thats like saying if i shave my arm hair will I get hairy palms.

Of course the hair is only going to grow back in the places that it originally was.
From completely shaven head to a grade 1 equivalent is about a week for my head
Hair growth is around 1,25cms, 0.05" a month, so it would take around 6 weeks for your flowing locks to reappear, plucked eyebrows far better than shaving, BUT being a Man can you take the pain LOL

eyebrows take up-to 56 days for the follicle to replace the fiber, if you shave them they will grow back but look thicker as the hairs will have blunt ends,

Pictures to be posted I hope?
did thee do the brows?
Original Poster Banned
B00mer15

did thee do the brows?

Not yet trying to come up with good excuse not to do it
Because you don't want to correct people when they think you're ill?

(that is assuming you're not)
Edited by: "Dehumanization" 30th Nov 2011

So ! perhaps it's encouragement or a gentle nudge to rid the brow of it's hairy eye guard.
Perhaps do one first and see how it looks?
That's what i'd do.

churchill

Not yet trying to come up with good excuse not to do it

http://lhppermanentcosmetics.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/images71.jpg

Why Churchy PMd me first i dont know, but here you go guys... The new Churchill
Original Poster Banned
simplex

Why Churchy PMd me first i dont know, but here you go guys... The new … Why Churchy PMd me first i dont know, but here you go guys... The new Churchill

great thanks I wanted your opinion first and you never answered so now you can, does the loss of eyebrows make my nose lose bigger in the pic
Original Poster Banned
Dehumanization

Because you don't want to correct people when they think you're ill?(that … Because you don't want to correct people when they think you're ill?(that is assuming you're not)

lol Boris, I think we can all agree im ill

I have to do it people thinking I have cancer is the least of my worries. My daughter not recognising me is the main but also the **** cold weather aswell
churchill

great thanks I wanted your opinion first and you never answered so now … great thanks I wanted your opinion first and you never answered so now you can, does the loss of eyebrows make my nose lose bigger in the pic

Nah it looks smaller brah, before you looked like popeye with a mushroom for a nose
just to let you all know did mine today.

look like a suprised Stan Laurel now
Original Poster Banned
B00mer15

just to let you all know did mine today. look like a suprised Stan Laurel … just to let you all know did mine today. look like a suprised Stan Laurel now

X) get the picture up

would if i could, had 2 kids pee there pants in shop yesterday as i forgot i had done this......
it's all your fault churchill

churchill

X) get the picture up

Original Poster Banned
B00mer15

would if i could, had 2 kids pee there pants in shop yesterday as i … would if i could, had 2 kids pee there pants in shop yesterday as i forgot i had done this......it's all your fault churchill

upload the picture with your HUKDs name on your forehead
my eyebrows never grow. is that odd?
Original Poster Banned
mutley1

my eyebrows never grow. is that odd?

yes
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants