how long does it take for a youtube vid to be searchable?

2 replies
Found 1st Apr 2010
I uploaded a vid today (a viral made for a college project) to youtube at about 1pm and when i type the title in the search bar it cant find, have i uploaded it wrong? or do they have to check it?if i use the link i saved i can find it
thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
2 Comments

Hi,
I upload quite a few, it can take up to 24 hours sometimes, other times fairly quick, so just hang on it will appear, if you check the my videos section and click your film it will tell you the status, eg. processing or upload failed etc..
but if you find it with a direct link im sure it has uploaded fine, its just a waiting game! make sure you use decent tags too!

hope that helps:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Jake1983;8264987

Hi, I upload quite a few, it can take up to 24 hours sometimes, other … Hi, I upload quite a few, it can take up to 24 hours sometimes, other times fairly quick, so just hang on it will appear, if you check the my videos section and click your film it will tell you the status, eg. processing or upload failed etc..but if you find it with a direct link im sure it has uploaded fine, its just a waiting game! make sure you use decent tags too!hope that helps:thumbsup:

thankyou,it says processing 100% ill just keep checking
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Pictures from camera to android phone510
    2. Lost my CEX membership Card?11
    3. ACL Reconstruction and Meniscus medial and lateral root repair22
    4. Mobile phone advice1015

See more discussions