how long does it take for someone to get back to you when you use contact us

been waiting ages i messaged after advice from a mod and still waiting
anyone know how long it takes

17 Comments

Never for my friend who got banned for no reason. She still has no idea why someone would pick on her like that.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b22/fishbloke/web_22363_lg.gif

Ive never tried, they normally contact me with news about my latest misdemeanours:)

how long does it take for someone to get back to you when you use contact … how long does it take for someone to get back to you when you use contact us

LOL...another cracking one-liner....LOL....repped! :-D

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6613993

LOL...another cracking one-liner....LOL....repped! :-D

it takes ages then i guess then banned me from the fs/ft bit cos i have a family member thats registered they said 1 account per household she lives in a diff house arrgghhh lol

charlenexxx;6614040

it takes ages then i guess then banned me from the fs/ft bit cos i have a … it takes ages then i guess then banned me from the fs/ft bit cos i have a family member thats registered they said 1 account per household she lives in a diff house arrgghhh lol

Yeah, that will happen if they see more than one username logging on from the same IP Address. You need to let them know that other members of your family use HUKD and that you sometimes share a computer. Its so they recognise that the usernames are not multi''s.

You could always post in Feedback and also get a Mods attention that way just to make sure that your query has been picked up.

transit;6613912

Ive never tried, they normally contact me with news about my latest … Ive never tried, they normally contact me with news about my latest misdemeanours:)

isnt it amazing how quick they contact you if you have been naughty.

you only ever get a response after you start a thread and everyone starts posting that mods never ever respond to the contact us button:)

about 30mins.

How long is a piece of string?

emasu;6614119

How long is a piece of string?

Twice the distance from the middle to the end? :?

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;6614069

Yeah, that will happen if they see more than one username logging on from … Yeah, that will happen if they see more than one username logging on from the same IP Address. You need to let them know that other members of your family use HUKD and that you sometimes share a computer. Its so they recognise that the usernames are not multi''s.You could always post in Feedback and also get a Mods attention that way just to make sure that your query has been picked up.

its a nightmare still nothing how long does it take i just wanna sort it i spoken to mods and they say you got to go through the contact us yeah ok i do that and get no reply arrrghhhh am so annoyed

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6614225

Depends what you put, I get a reply within a day normally.

i was polite if thats what you mean lol

Original Poster

dcx_badass;6614282

Nah I meant the topic. Mine are normally like, well the last one was … Nah I meant the topic. Mine are normally like, well the last one was "Seriously....Again?!?" and it was asking what I was suspended for this time.

i put fs/ft help

I would be mortified if I got a warning, I like to think I conduct myself quite well :-D

Having said that, I have noticed a couple of my posts disappear over the last four years.

richp;6614072

isnt it amazing how quick they contact you if you have been naughty.

the response time varies. i usually use Contact Us. sometimes i even get a nice rare email from the Modfather!

Original Poster

still nothing as yet !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763957
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions