How long does it take John Lewis to get back to you about a Price Match ?

6 replies
Found 27th Apr 2009
Just wondering if anyone has used John Lewis to price match a tv and how long does it take?

Cheers

5 Comments

Original Poster

the porter;5053522

it took if i remember rightly about 5 days for mine and they do … it took if i remember rightly about 5 days for mine and they do phsyically check i believe

OK thats a long time, hopefully my price match goes through as i didn't actually go in store, just phoned up and they said they had it in stock.

Did this in January with their Cheadle store

They had to pricematch with a TV store in the London area

They took around 4 or 5 days but came through in the end

Most importantly, they matched a really low price and then gave me a 5 year parts and labour warranty . . . . brilliant!

Good luck

Best

Bill

holy crap! 4-5 DAYS!
in Currys we have to do it on the spot!

Original Poster

slackrat77;5064608

holy crap! 4-5 DAYS!in Currys we have to do it on the spot!

Yeah but currys don't do a free 5 year gurantee and also john lewis will pricematch any retailer;-)

bob100;5065604

Yeah but currys don't do a free 5 year gurantee and also john lewis will … Yeah but currys don't do a free 5 year gurantee and also john lewis will pricematch any retailer;-)

they price match online only stores?
or JUST high street?

cos currys do just high street.
a free 5 year is better than nowt certainly
but 5 years in tvs is about 2 lifetimes.

best of luck with that ones.

i always say if it sounds too good to be true....it probs is.
if they do match online stores too am surprised they're reporting such a downturn in their electricals sales at JL
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4489
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769384
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions