http://www.abceeds.com/v/vspfiles/assets/images/sweetcorn.jpg

Zap it in the microwave, 2 mins each

black gerbil1;6258091

5-6 minutes

/thread :-D

Original Poster

melipona;6258103

Zap it in the microwave, 2 mins each

I dont buy organic to have is destroyed by microwaving it.

midlandscomics;6258115

5-6 minutes /thread :-D

you sure fam, i got some smaller ones that i usually do for 10mins?

ah my mother makes these all the time taste alright

Steaming would be healthiest....and tastiest

Cut them in half and they should fit easily.

u spelt boil wrong in th OP :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;6258117

I dont buy organic to have is destroyed by microwaving it.you sure fam, i … I dont buy organic to have is destroyed by microwaving it.you sure fam, i got some smaller ones that i usually do for 10mins?

It's hard to tell from the pic how big the exactly are :), but average supermarket size ones I'd usually do for that long

Original Poster

gari189;6258134

Steaming would be healthiest....and tastiestCut them in half and they … Steaming would be healthiest....and tastiestCut them in half and they should fit easily.

steamer is in that dere loft, but thanks.
    micoo;6258139

you spelt you wrong.
    midlandscomics;6258142

It's hard to tell from the pic how big the exactly are :), but average … It's hard to tell from the pic how big the exactly are :), but average supermarket size ones I'd usually do for that long

cool fam ill do it for about that long.

black gerbil1;6258178

steamer is in that dere loft, but thanks.you spelt you wrong.cool fam ill … steamer is in that dere loft, but thanks.you spelt you wrong.cool fam ill do it for about that long.

no i didn't :thumbsup: i typed exactly what i meant to, you however, did not :thumbsup:

Original Poster

micoo;6258200

no i didn't :thumbsup: i typed exactly what i meant to, you however, did … no i didn't :thumbsup: i typed exactly what i meant to, you however, did not :thumbsup:

your argument makes no sense.

inb4 i go uni.

black gerbil1;6258205

your argument makes no sense. inb4 i go uni.

it makes perfect sense, if id wanted to type "you" i would have

"inb4 i go uni" wtf does that mean :?

[QUOTE=black gerbil1;6258178]steamer is in that dere loft, but thanks.

Get it out and use it - steaming is the healthiest way to cook veg - takes a little longer than boiling but still worth the effort........

Original Poster

gari189;6258219

Get it out and use it - steaming is the healthiest way to cook veg - … Get it out and use it - steaming is the healthiest way to cook veg - takes a little longer than boiling but still worth the effort........

yeah your right there, how about putting the veg in the oven? covered in foil, prob the next best thing i imagine.

Will get the steamer out next time i go up in the loft tho brah:thumbsup:

Banned

turn the gas hob on and turn it and bbq it over the gas.......lightly buttered and salted

How long to steam for??...Honest question too!

Banned

bbq brah

micoo;6258139

'boail' is the gangster way to boil.

Steam it ...

black gerbil1;6258091

why u boailing randomly sized corn found on the net...

prove to me u REALLY have sweetcorn.

dmtuk;6258384

How long to steam for??...Honest question too!

10-20 mins depending how you eat veg x

Banned

they do things now you can prod in food like this to see if its cooked, they are called knives or forks and have worked well for many a year

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/bg1.gif

Banned

sassie;6258745

they do things now you can prod in food like this to see if its cooked, … they do things now you can prod in food like this to see if its cooked, they are called knives or forks and have worked well for many a year

serious question

no need to be rude :thumbsup:

better than making the poor lad ill

Banned

sassie;6258745

they do things now you can prod in food like this to see if its cooked, … they do things now you can prod in food like this to see if its cooked, they are called knives or forks and have worked well for many a year

prod a knife and fork into a corn......its rock solid on the inside and soft on the outside:?

depends on the corn but some can be eaten as is.......raw

all down to personal preference at the end of the day

Banned

casparwhite;6258770

prod a knife and fork into a corn......its rock solid on the inside and … prod a knife and fork into a corn......its rock solid on the inside and soft on the outside:?depends on the corn but some can be eaten as is.......rawall down to personal preference at the end of the day

yeah well you dont need to check the inside as you aint eating that, if the outside is soft then its ok to eat

i usually leave em for 20-30 mins simmering, but you will have to check how soft they are before taking out

Banned

ODB_69;6258769

serious questionno need to be rude :thumbsup:better than making the poor … serious questionno need to be rude :thumbsup:better than making the poor lad ill

where was a i rude, oh by mentioning a knife and fork - lol

Banned

khy86;6258786

i usually leave em for 20-30 mins simmering, but you will have to check … i usually leave em for 20-30 mins simmering, but you will have to check how soft they are before taking out

oh how will he do that?

Banned

sassie;6258780

yeah well you dont need to check the inside as you aint eating that, if … yeah well you dont need to check the inside as you aint eating that, if the outside is soft then its ok to eat

like i said corn is soft on the outside before its cooked.......:whistling:

Banned

sassie;6258790

where was a i rude, oh by mentioning a knife and fork - lol

no...using sarcasm when asking a serious question...I'm sure you could have just said 'x minutes'

Brah...try this - reluctantgourmet.com/cor…htm

Banned

ODB_69;6258804

no...using sarcasm when asking a serious question...I'm sure you could … no...using sarcasm when asking a serious question...I'm sure you could have just said 'x minutes'Brah...try this - http://www.reluctantgourmet.com/corn_on_the_cob.htm

x minutes is really going to help him :?

Ok, here goes, BG cook it for x minutes :thumbsup:

what you haveing with your sweetcorn?

Banned

sassie;6258814

x minutes is really going to help him :?Ok, here goes, BG cook it for x … x minutes is really going to help him :?Ok, here goes, BG cook it for x minutes :thumbsup:

again...sarcasm
    wats the point?! :? :thinking:

Banned

sassie;6258814

x minutes is really going to help him :?Ok, here goes, BG cook it for x … x minutes is really going to help him :?Ok, here goes, BG cook it for x minutes :thumbsup:

are you being daft on purpose:?

x mins is all down to personal preference and the tenderness of the corn in the first place, so yes x mins would be correct:roll:

Banned

ODB_69;6258821

again...sarcasmwats the point?! :?:thinking:

and whats the point in telling him to cook it for x minutes :roll:

come to think of it whats the point in telling him to cook it for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, etc,etc

Banned

casparwhite;6258830

are you being daft on purpose:?x mins is all down to personal preference … are you being daft on purpose:?x mins is all down to personal preference and the tenderness of the corn in the first place, so yes x mins would be correct:roll:

[SIZE=7]LOL[/SIZE]

:thumbsup:

ODB_69;6258769

serious questionno need to be rude :thumbsup:better than making the poor … serious questionno need to be rude :thumbsup:better than making the poor lad ill

make him ill from eating under-boailed coarn. be jokes to see the massive repurcussions of eating raw sweetcorn!

(sorry ODB couldnt help it!)

Be a man and buy a tin! :thumbsup:

Banned

casparwhite;6258830

are you being daft on purpose:?x mins is all down to personal preference … are you being daft on purpose:?x mins is all down to personal preference and the tenderness of the corn in the first place, so yes x mins would be correct:roll:

so again what is the op actually asking for then, just a response like, BG cook it till its at your preferred preference, oh this has so made me giggle, muppets in the kitchen are us.com
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Show us your Photos 2017. September's Theme - 'Earth, Wind & Fire'32451
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047111
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767265
      4. love affairs1445

See more discussions