how long does it take to get money from your paypal account to your bank normally?

i am with the bank of scotland and was thinking about requesting it tommorow or tuesday

8 Comments

3-5 days isnt it?

3 or 4 days normally..
But the terms say something like upto 7 working days.

Original Poster

ok thanks is it sometimes quicker?

tonico;5732155

ok thanks is it sometimes quicker?

id say 3 days :thumbsup:

Depends on the bank

Mine takes 4 working days exactly

Where as other banks can take 5 days to clear or if ya lucky VERY lucky then 3 days

Banned

4 working days

I have signed up with the paypal top up card - paypal.com/uk/…ide as you can withdraw to the card and then after 24 hours you can use it like a visa card to pay for purchases (without fees in the UK) or withdraw from a cashpoint machine (for about £2 fee). Quick way to get at your money and the card costs only £5 with no annual fee.

Original Poster

:thumbsup:

uksurfer;5733844

I have signed up with the paypal top up card - … I have signed up with the paypal top up card - https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=xpt/Marketing/general/PPTUCHome-outside as you can withdraw to the card and then after 24 hours you can use it like a visa card to pay for purchases (without fees in the UK) or withdraw from a cashpoint machine (for about £2 fee). Quick way to get at your money and the card costs only £5 with no annual fee.

brilliant thanks :thumbsup:
rep left
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1224
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764103
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396138
    4. Sad news about Barcelona2186

See more discussions