Expired

How long does it take to get tesco clubcard points refunded

Found 3rd Nov 2014
I used vouchers in the boost over a week ago the day the boost started, I used some vouchers higher in value than needed and it would say the points would be refunded. I placed two orders like this (using higher value vouchers) so I think I may have £5-10 in points to be refunded. But it's still saying some week later no points to spend? When will these be refunded please? Thank you.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
maybe you need to call tesco
These points will be refunded to your balance so won't be available for you to use until after the end of next quarter
Edited by: "sooziewoo" 3rd Nov 2014
sooziewoo

These points will be refunded to your balance so won't be available for … These points will be refunded to your balance so won't be available for you to use until after the end of next quarter

sooziewoo is correct , I ordered a ps4 with clubcard boost and was going to cancel as they dropped the price and gave a free game with a different bundle , so I rang up to find out if vouchers go right back to my account to use on the other bundle to be told that the vouchers cant be used until next run
Original Poster
ahhh I see thanks everyone
johnjohn44

sooziewoo is correct , I ordered a ps4 with clubcard boost and was going … sooziewoo is correct , I ordered a ps4 with clubcard boost and was going to cancel as they dropped the price and gave a free game with a different bundle , so I rang up to find out if vouchers go right back to my account to use on the other bundle to be told that the vouchers cant be used until next run

Just in case you don't know John if the price of an item goes down within 28 days after you purchase Tesco will refund the difference if you contact them - I usually email & when I've paid with boost I ask for the points to be refunded to my account, I've never had any problems
sooziewoo

Just in case you don't know John if the price of an item goes down within … Just in case you don't know John if the price of an item goes down within 28 days after you purchase Tesco will refund the difference if you contact them - I usually email & when I've paid with boost I ask for the points to be refunded to my account, I've never had any problems

thanks I got £20 refunded as they said it was the best they could do , I would rather the points back grrrr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants