Groups

How long does it take to get your rep bar full?

Banned
    I was just wondering how long it took? Is there a certain amount of reps you need?

Thanks

15 Comments

Depends on how kind and helpful you are, and yes you need a certain ammount.

Also depends on how generous other people are with giving rep.

Original Poster Banned

Mallinersha;8563585

Depends on how kind and helpful you are, and yes you need a certain … Depends on how kind and helpful you are, and yes you need a certain ammount.Also depends on how generous other people are with giving rep.

Ok thanks. Rep added :thumbsup:

Not too far now shergold....:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

ukmonkey;8563601

Not too far now shergold....:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

It's 1500 points if I remember correctly and if it hasn't been changed

Or like most, how long you spend in Misc

barneydog;8563658

i think its more than that thou:whistling:

flp14344;8563671

i think its more than that thou:whistling:

whistling .... why ??/ :lol:

Banned

Depends if you rely on posting hot deals, which is what the site is about, could take a while, unless you post a corker like the TESCO tomato deal.

If you are quite helpful and get people out of a rut, you may get rep, not everyone is that courteous.

However, if you offer noods, post loads of seductive pics, pm for sexual favours, you'll have a full bar in no time, literally.

tinkerbell28;8563714

Depends if you rely on posting hot deals, which is what the site is … Depends if you rely on posting hot deals, which is what the site is about, could take a while, unless you post a corker like the TESCO tomato deal.If you are quite helpful and get people out of a rut, you may get rep, not everyone is that courteous.However, if you offer noods, post loads of seductive pics, pm for sexual favours, you'll have a full bar in no time, literally.

+1 Was just going to say that! I got a lot of rep for posting a bodyshop deal while back when you got expensive stuff for free. Didn't expect it either so it was a nice surprise from all the fab people :thumbsup:

barneydog;8563658

i have 3035 and still not full :?

JACKIT99;8564016

yes it is, its the same size as mine and i have 37k rep

Original Poster Banned

JACKIT99;8564016

It is full :thumbsup:

37k reps?!!:?

I used to use small round orange stickers, can be a bit of a pain unpeeling them from the screen when you post in other threads, but you'll get used to it :thumbsup:

http://www.sxc.hu/pic/m/j/jr/jr3/347277_stickers.jpg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…44
      3. Review Hub Monthly Competition - Win a OnePlus 5!88
      4. Win a pair of running shoes up to the value of £100 with UKRunChat1010

See more discussions