EXPIRED

How long does Lloyds TSB take to transfer money to another bank account?(barclays)

anyone know please.

thanks

20 Comments

'bout 3 days I think.

Banned

instant

casparwhite;6527104

instant

To a different bank?

Banned

Babbabooey;6527114

To a different bank?

yeah.....all major banks are instant now man

2009 brah

2 working days. You can do an option with most Banks these days 'fast payment' which charges you a small fee, and that goes instantly.

casparwhite;6527126

yeah.....all major banks are instant now man2009 brah

handy to know for the next time i transfer a few of my millions to my account in the Cayman's.
:thumbsup:

KPCELT;6527154

2 working days. You can do an option with most Banks these days 'fast … 2 working days. You can do an option with most Banks these days 'fast payment' which charges you a small fee, and that goes instantly.

ive never paid for fast payment...barclays must be ahead of the rest and not charging for it...

...but i know thats not the case and a lot of banks are in the fast payment system now

Banned

Babbabooey;6527155

handy to know for the next time i transfer a few of my millions to my … handy to know for the next time i transfer a few of my millions to my account in the Cayman's.:thumbsup:

most banks have adopted it over the last 12 months there were just a few to start with and now i think most if not all of the big banks do it foir no charge.....dont know what the person above is on about but no charge thats no charge

some of my transfers take days to send and when people pay me..... days too (Halifax)
I always thought it was instant.

My natwest to Hsbc and Vice versa is only 2 hours, so im guessing its dependant on the banks being used

hsbc for me instant, lloyds, tried to do recently, days, never been charged tho

Banned

michelleleemoo;6527678

hsbc for me instant, lloyds, tried to do recently, days, never been … hsbc for me instant, lloyds, tried to do recently, days, never been charged tho

odd as those banks were the first to adopt the new system over a year ago?

only probs ive had or when it hasnt been instant is at the weekend, where it will generally appear on the monday

casparwhite;6527925

odd as those banks were the first to adopt the new system over a year … odd as those banks were the first to adopt the new system over a year ago?only probs ive had or when it hasnt been instant is at the weekend, where it will generally appear on the monday

ah now you might have hit the nail on the head there as if I recall right it was weekend :thumbsup::thumbsup: thanks for that

Original Poster

Its not instant as its not here yet, but repped everyone.

Original Poster

still not here, gona come on monday i tink

MarzBarz;6535494

still not here, gona come on monday i tink

If it was done online [lloyds] it will take 3 days.
If you called the phonebank [lloyds] it will be instant.

Lloyds instant payments are only via the phone bank service at the moment.

Has anyone trasfered money from tsb account to a thinkmoney account and how long does it take

jam312

Has anyone trasfered money from tsb account to a thinkmoney account and … Has anyone trasfered money from tsb account to a thinkmoney account and how long does it take

I'm sure TSB have. Ask them?

Im expecting a bank transfer off my dad in china to my lloyds account does anyone know how long this takes

brig76

Im expecting a bank transfer off my dad in china to my lloyds account … Im expecting a bank transfer off my dad in china to my lloyds account does anyone know how long this takes

A transfer in china? Not currency?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Sad news about Barcelona1853
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764048
  3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2023
  4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846099

See more discussions