Groups

how long does paypal refund take?

hi I was wondering how long a PayPal payment takes to show up in bank.
    I had a refund on the 5th of March. it's showing up in my PayPal account as payment recieved .it says takes up to 3-5 days to show up in my account but it's been well over and still not showing.so confused .

7 Comments

It depends if the refund has been applied to your PayPal balance. If that's the case then you need to request a withdrawal to your bank manually.

If it is a refund to the bank it should be 3-5 working days but normally within 3 days.

kanny12

hi I was wondering how long a PayPal payment takes to show up in … hi I was wondering how long a PayPal payment takes to show up in bank.I had a refund on the 5th of March. it's showing up in my PayPal account as payment recieved .it says takes up to 3-5 days to show up in my account but it's been well over and still not showing.so confused .

Hi,

Question :- have you requested for the payment to be sent to your bank account? From my experience, unless you do the sum remain on your paypal account as a credit. If you haven't, then log into your paypal account and then under the section where it shows your balance, there is an option which states "withdraw money". This will then give you the opportunity to send money to your nominated back account. It can take up to 5 days.

Hope this helps

cud take ages of its pending 15 days or more

Original Poster

thanks for the replys will log in and check .

maybe u paid on your credit card with paypal, in which case it will take longer

Any withdrawal to my bank account is normally instant or at least within the hour.
    Normally around 2-3 days going on to a debit card.
    As said above, refunds go to your balance and you request to withdraw.
    Edited by: "callum84" 13th Mar

Mine is usually instant, a couple of minutes on to my debit card
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927364
      2. Spotify Family Premium share715
      3. word association Game73944490
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1423

See more discussions