Groups

how long does play.com take to deliver?

just on average, how fast was your delivery? for items of little value (eg £20). Play.com tell me 3 to 5 working days, this would mean they sent it second class right? yet i thought they sent their items first class or special delivery?

Electronics and gadget items priced under £25 will be sent by 1st Class mail.

i need to know as I am going abroad and need some memory cards i ordered, the items were despatched yesterday, i need to know if i can expect them to arrive by tomorrow

13 Comments

I ordered a DVD from them on Thursday and it was delivered first class on Monday morning.

HTH

Hi

I ordered a SanDisk MemoryStick DUO which was posted on Thursday 2nd August. It was sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class and I received it in the following Mondays post. So counting Saturday it took mine 3 working days. So not sure if you will get them tommorow but you may do if your lucky :thumbsup:

Original Poster

one of the items was a sony memorystick duo, so it probably will get sent second class too. thats pretty annoying

I usually get stuff 3 days later, but its slow at the moment

I ordered a t-shirt from them last thursday, they dispatched it on friday and it got to me on Monday, which is 3 working days (including Saturday). Whenever I have ordered from play it has usually taken 3 working days for the item to get to me, so it should probaly be about the same for you I think:thumbsup:

They have become slower, but I would say things usually arrive within a week...

My honest answer would be 'How long is a piece of string?' - I've never had any consistency with them, somtimes it's within a couple of days, other times it's over a week. I've always assumed it's at least partially due to the company being outside the UK.

John

It's a very slim chance they'll come tomorrow.

I ordered Smackdown vs Raw 2011 on Friday, now it's Tuesday and it still hasn't come, the game costs £15 so does anyone have any idea when I should expect it
    (Bear in mind there has been a lot of snow lately

I order from them very rarely due to postage being so slow. Amazon are much better

I ordered a Hard drive last Thursday and haven't even had a despatch note yet. (it said despatch within 24 hours on the site at the time)

Play.com are slow.
    I've had items dispatched on Tuesday and they arrive on the Monday after.

i ordered something on a friday and it said it would be delivered within 2-3 working days... its wednesday now and theres no sign... I much prefer amazon

well i ordered a wii game on thursday hopefully i should get on thursday at least!?not sure yours will come in tommorro though?!both should of gone to amazon...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?33197
      2. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.66
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?66
      4. Are these two things distinctly different to you?99

See more discussions