Groups

How long does Quidco take to pay out?

..As the title says.....Ive been waiting since January, is this the normal thing?

Katie x

13 Comments

Banned

go into your settings and see what you have set as mimumum payout, and rememer once you change the sttings of payout you then have to wait 10 days before the next payout, but they only pay at end of month

Original Poster

sassie;5056807

go into your settings and see what you have set as mimumum payout, and … go into your settings and see what you have set as mimumum payout, and rememer once you change the sttings of payout you then have to wait 10 days before the next payout, but they only pay at end of month

0.00 x

Banned

*katie*;5056834

0.00 x

hence why no payout - lol

Always set mine to about £50 ish or £100, as a couple of quid each month aint much cop, would rather a bigger payout every few months, or save up for something

sassie;5056864

hence why no payout - lolAlways set mine to about £50 ish or £100, as a c … hence why no payout - lolAlways set mine to about £50 ish or £100, as a couple of quid each month aint much cop, would rather a bigger payout every few months, or save up for something

Yep, that's what I do too

Is there anything showing in the received column Katie? Eg...

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j163/sadiebabes/quidcoreceived.jpg

Original Poster

oooo no nothing in the recieved just in the validated!!!! : ( soo i just have to change my settings and wait for recieved to show? xx

This is one of the cool things about TopCashBack.co.uk. They give you details on what retailers owe you money, and when those referral comissions are due to be paid to you by. Plus, none of that £5 "admin fee" nonsence

http://i44.tinypic.com/k2of49.png

You don't need to change your settings unless you want to save up and then have a bigger payout Once they're showing as "received" then you usually get paid at the end of the month x

Banned

*katie*;5056974

oooo no nothing in the recieved just in the validated!!!! : ( soo i just … oooo no nothing in the recieved just in the validated!!!! : ( soo i just have to change my settings and wait for recieved to show? xx

you will not get paid till its in the recieved coloumn, also you need to make sure your settings are correct and if BACS chosen that you have filled in your bank details

also if you click on the months it will show you when expected date for receiving is, i tend to use topcashback now as do a few i think

Original Poster

sadiebabes;5057003

You don't need to change your settings unless you want to save up and … You don't need to change your settings unless you want to save up and then have a bigger payout Once they're showing as "received" then you usually get paid at the end of the month x

Ok thanks, Ive changed my settings to the amount thats owed...think im just going to have to keep waiting, its been as validated for about 2-3months!! xx

Banned

your settings at 0.00 mean you will get paid out at the end of every month even if you have a few pence, you would only need to have changed them if you wanted paying out when you had more

Original Poster

sassie;5057031

your settings at 0.00 mean you will get paid out at the end of every … your settings at 0.00 mean you will get paid out at the end of every month even if you have a few pence, you would only need to have changed them if you wanted paying out when you had more

Oh i see, shall i just keep it at 0 then as ive only used quidco once, for when i got sky!

Thanks for all your help everyone...xx

Banned

*katie*;5057057

Oh i see, shall i just keep it at 0 then as ive only used quidco once, … Oh i see, shall i just keep it at 0 then as ive only used quidco once, for when i got sky!Thanks for all your help everyone...xx

if you want to be paid out for any amount, then set your minimum payout to 0.01p. also dont for get to so highstreet web click through x 2 and kelkoo click through x1 per day,theres 9p a day for ya, not much but soon mounts up, do not do them more than this otherwise your account will get shut down

Ive also just dont the equifax free trial for £5 cashback through quidco, dont forget to cancel after about a week though

Original Poster

sassie;5057078

if you want to be paid out for any amount, then set your minimum payout … if you want to be paid out for any amount, then set your minimum payout to 0.01p. also dont for get to so highstreet web click through x 2 and kelkoo click through x1 per day,theres 9p a day for ya, not much but soon mounts up, do not do them more than this otherwise your account will get shut downIve also just dont the equifax free trial for £5 cashback through quidco, dont forget to cancel after about a week though

Aww thank you for that!! Rep added! kxx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1934
      2. What would be HELL to you?2225
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions