Groups

How long does zavvi delivery usually take??

Just ordered something for the first time from them and wondered how long it might take

13 Comments

ages and ages then cancel the order!! normally

I had a item dispatched email on 25/12 and it stil not here

I've always (touch wood) had pretty much next day despatch. Apart from the last time. 2 days now, and still not despatched.

You should have it by christmas :thumbsup:

LMAO i orderred grand theft auto episodes etc etc and never arrived,put this down to bad luck.Orderred gears 2 never arrived :x So dont get you hopes up. All i will say is chase the hell out of it, even after the dispatch email:thumbsup:

Original Poster

sweeeet, ive heard all of this before but hopefully wont have this prob lol

Original Poster

masterruckus;7372902

ages and ages then cancel the order!! normallyI had a item dispatched … ages and ages then cancel the order!! normallyI had a item dispatched email on 25/12 and it stil not here

lol thats not that bad m8, amazon free delivery usualy take that amount of time too lol

thats going on previous orders. its looking good on this one ....

Original Poster

hopefully my beautiful new avi wil bring me good luck and i will get it early next week lol

Banned

this question should be a sticky!

Ive ordered 4 times from them and came within 5 days.. their not bad for me!

if you log onto Zavvi, it shd give you an estimated despatch date. Altho, not sure if they stick to them!!

melmorc;7373829

if you log onto Zavvi, it shd give you an estimated despatch date. … if you log onto Zavvi, it shd give you an estimated despatch date. Altho, not sure if they stick to them!!

mine was middle of oct and it still aint here was a crimbo pressie for my nephew as well :x

masterruckus;7372902

ages and ages then cancel the order!! normallyI had a item dispatched … ages and ages then cancel the order!! normallyI had a item dispatched email on 25/12 and it stil not here

what do u expect, it wouldnt have been posted til tuesday with the bank holiday.

ordered from zavvi b4 xmas and game was here within a few days, good service considering the time of year
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2869
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1223
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7181352
      4. Spotify Family Premium share719

See more discussions