Groups

How long has HUKD been established?? And how did you first find out about HUKD??

I joined HUKB about 2 years. I only found about this website because a friend of mine showed me PS3 on here. And eversince I've been addicted on here!

15 Comments

Been around a while, I got Jesus banned for abusing the swear filter and Moses a suspension for excessive bumping in fs/t . . . . .

Original Poster

mbgringo;5453720

Been around a while, I got Jesus banned for avoiding the swear filter and … Been around a while, I got Jesus banned for avoiding the swear filter and Moses a suspension for excessive bumping in fs/t . . . . .

I can see your not one for relgious icons. Jesus and Moses both banned!!! Now that is impressive

Original Poster

sadiebabes;5453719

http://www.hotukdeals.com/about-us

Thanks!

mbgringo;5453720

Been around a while, I got Jesus banned for abusing the swear filter and … Been around a while, I got Jesus banned for abusing the swear filter and Moses a suspension for excessive bumping in fs/t . . . . .

Noah spammed my thread and got an infraction

I have browsed here for a fair few years, but only signed up a while ago.
    I found out from a friend.

Original Poster

DarkKnight;5453733

Adam and Eve both met on HUKD...and the rest is history!!!!!!!!!!!

DarkKnight;5453733

Oh, it was him serial spamming . . . . . I reported the Virgin Mary :oops:

my friend told me bout it!! now i hope she can afford the therapy for the spending addiction she has given me!!

mbgringo;5453762

Oh, it was him serial spamming . . . . . I reported the Virgin Mary :oops:

Don't worry, The Three Wise Mod's found out the real spammer :thumbsup:

Original Poster

foxymissroxy;5453763

my friend told me bout it!! now i hope she can afford the therapy for the … my friend told me bout it!! now i hope she can afford the therapy for the spending addiction she has given me!!

That is the one bad thing about this site. I tend to do a lot of impulse buying!

DarkKnight;5453776

Don't worry, The Three Wise Mod's found out the real spammer :thumbsup:

Nice :lol:

was looking for codes and then found misc, the rest they say is history

I thought this was an embaressing illnesses forum..... I was just about to post and I saw a deal for canisten combi, I then explored the site and started to take the **** out of fellow miscers...... each day is now a constant struggle to hold back from the infractionable happy.

A disciple showed me HUKD. I got hooked, I now pray to god each night that I might win the lottery so that I can afford all the bargains I come across.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1435
      2. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1422
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014439
      4. Money Saving Tips...2139

See more discussions